TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1771
    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    are you pulling a moe the moblin on me?
    perhaps

    also you and dusk are like the same person rn. the mindmelding is real
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #1772
      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Careful, we lynch all liars here
      dude I put you at like, number 6 or 7 in that one power ranking after trailer park boys
      we can say this isn't part of the game if you want
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1773
        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        perhaps

        also you and dusk are like the same person rn. the mindmelding is real
        YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY NO

        .-.
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1774
          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          dude I put you at like, number 6 or 7 in that one power ranking after trailer park boys
          we can say this isn't part of the game if you want
          <3
          ​

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #1775
            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

            gonna afk for a bit
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1776
              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

              I promised more Lar's Video Project Posts this game so I'll take this time to announce my capture died today while trying to record footage for a "lost" Namco Museum video

              So that's postponed for now and I hope you guys like PS4 titles cuz that's all we can record at the moment.
              ​

              Comment

              • Duskfall
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2019
                • 0

                #1777
                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                Fuck I just had a post typed up and I clicked previous thread by mistake and it deleted

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1778
                  Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY NO

                  .-.
                  no
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Duskfall
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2019
                    • 0

                    #1779
                    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                    Tldr xelnya being consensus in Poe from a lot of people i townread probably makes them the lynch today. My personal pick for scum is poptart aside from that.

                    Not lynching fg because she was towny yesterday when she was in thread solving from what I remember and there are 3 other players in the game that never made that impression on me. However if she decides to troll over solve for a lot of the remainder of the game I will eventually lynch her because that shit annoys me and I refuse to lose to trolling players for ego reasons.

                    As it stands I have fg as being left alive and cross voting in f3

                    Comment

                    • Duskfall
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2019
                      • 0

                      #1780
                      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                      Also side note, since the start of d3 fg has ready gone from townlean to possible scum for me because she's playing how I play scum sometimes

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #1781
                        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                        Ok
                        I'm playing dark souls
                        Sleep is overrated anyway
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1782
                          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          In a notepad doc. I'll admit as well it's... very similar to the last thing I posted about Dusk. I gotta bail the basement out a lil too on top of that so doesn't help me much but assurance, it's comin out.

                          I was going down the list of top posters for those who were alive, and I didn't get past Dusk, you, and MML. I've been gathering from certain points and new stuff keeps comin up.
                          You are almost certainly a wolf

                          If you're not a wolf, here's a hint

                          If there's 20 mins or left remaining in phase and you still are trying to make a megapost with every single person in it, literally just copy and paste what you have because 60% of a reads list is better than 0% of a reads list


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1783
                            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                            Like put up or shut up (and get lynched)


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1784
                              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              i voted dbp last phase. nothing he's done this game has been good for the town. he offed shadowgod, his vote was on xel because of an activity tell. like man xel is null to me but what kinda reasoning is that?

                              this is textbook utr play. also raeko's dead. wonder who'd do that
                              Dawg Xel isn't an activity tell, it's a "look at what the fuck this guy has done with the posts he has and it's NOTHING"

                              WHITE NOISE WITH NO SUBSTANCE IS LITERALLY HIS WOLF TELL

                              LEARN TO READ

                              I fucking tried to save storn and I also tried to save you, if you're town you should understand that at least I "did good stuff for town" last phase

                              nani the fuck is up with you this game


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1785
                                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                i'd be disappointed if xel and dbp were on the same team bc of last eod
                                this is not a human sentiment


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...