TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #1756
    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Following logic that a wolf wouldn't follow is standard reading

    I think the fact you couldn't answer my questions regarding her reads makes my case for me.
    I think it's a good way to "catch" town
    just like the opposite is a good way to catch good wolves
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1757
      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      I think it's a good way to "catch" town
      just like the opposite is a good way to catch good wolves
      it's literally how you're suppose to read most, if not all, people
      ​

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #1758
        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        it's literally how you're suppose to read most, if not all, people
        ?

        there's a lot of ways to read people
        and I don't think literal confirmation bias is really how you're "supposed to" :V
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #1759
          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

          wolves are just going to win this game because they get to lurk while town tears itself apart smile
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1760
            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            ?

            there's a lot of ways to read people
            and I don't think literal confirmation bias is really how you're "supposed to" :V
            You're saying you compared her content to DPB's not because of content but because the logic was something wolves wouldn't follow on that situation.

            But that applies to everyone , in the sense that if anyone did something you wouldn't see them doing as wolf then you would read them town

            So there's no reason to directly compare to DBP.

            Basically what I'm accusing you of is pretending Funny has more content then she actually does; you avoided reading her for half the game (Funny = TWGma in your earlier reads) and now that you have to read her you don't want to look foolish calling someone town when you couldn't name their top 2 town's at this stage.

            Bring back in that you would clear her over Trevor, who actually has done shit and is doing shit now, and your stance is absurd
            ​

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #1761
              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You're saying you compared her content to DPB's not because of content but because the logic was something wolves wouldn't follow on that situation.

              But that applies to everyone , in the sense that if anyone did something you wouldn't see them doing as wolf then you would read them town

              So there's no reason to directly compare to DBP.

              Basically what I'm accusing you of is pretending Funny has more content then she actually does; you avoided reading her for half the game (Funny = TWGma in your earlier reads) and now that you have to read her you don't want to look foolish calling someone town when you couldn't name their top 2 town's at this stage.

              Bring back in that you would clear her over Trevor, who actually has done shit and is doing shit now, and your stance is absurd
              yeah
              you're probably just right tbh
              idk, she really does just seem like town to me
              sort by postcount still implies it too
              I'll re-solve her later I guess
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #1762
                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                I want backpack to be right in that this game is just so easy it's hard tho
                we should have lynched a wolf yesterday imo
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                  dusk I need your input rn
                  bad time for you to go silent
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                    I'll think about the xel/funny/poptart world
                    cause that does make a good amount of sense
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      I'll re-solve her later I guess
                      Its later now.

                      Unless you mean you need to sleep or whatever but

                      it's later now

                      I'm willing to vote Xel first if you want serious time to go over it and build a case but I think Funny is just in the lynching order at this point.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        Hey remember the time when we were both town and dunked wolves in Capitalism?

                        Hey remember the time when we were both town in that turbo and got co-MVPs with WV?

                        Those were good times.






                        And by that, I mean it's time for you to snap out of the meme for a bit and actually accept working together with me if we want to actually win this.
                        NEBERRRRRR
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Its later now.

                          Unless you mean you need to sleep or whatever but

                          it's later now

                          I'm willing to vote Xel first if you want serious time to go over it and build a case but I think Funny is just in the lynching order at this point.
                          I don't know if I need sleep or a solid several hour coop session in dark souls
                          something to just marinate in FG wolf worlds
                          like, you know I sheep you over my own reads here, because I do have a generally high opinion of your play
                          I just probably sheep dusk/backpack over you
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Duskfall
                            Funnnygurl, assuming you are town, why do you think scum dbp would try CFD off a town lynch every day?
                            because he powerwolfs all the time
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              NEBERRRRRR
                              are you pulling a moe the moblin on me?
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                I because I do have a generally high opinion of your play
                                Careful, we lynch all liars here
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...