TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1426
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    ...what?
    it·er·a·tion
    ˌidəˈrāSH(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    the repetition of a process or utterance.


    drill1
    dril/Submit
    verb
    cause (someone) to learn something by repeating it regularly.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1427
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by inDheart
      funny,

      can you expand on your 4 answers to gradiant now that we do have the time
      do you mean this

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      1) explain why the phrasing was giving you a 'weird vibe'

      2) already explained that it seemed at first that that was the reason you thought people were scumreading him, which was cleared up.

      3) because tps had implied the same thing, which i also explained. If you were using people talking about sunfan mentioning tps as a means to lean some people, you would've seen tps' thoughts on that as well.

      4) No, you said that me asking you for the reason why you thought i was scum felt off to you.
      if so, i think i've already answered #1

      the other ones aren't questions though, so i don't get what you want.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1428
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        from the turbo, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying







        from this game, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

        yeah I'm really not seeing it Xiz
        I wasn't in danger of dying yesterday, in the previous game I was in danger of dying because three votes came up rapidly in a CFD


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1429
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Im agreeing with you on dbp. Although his push towards gradiant had a good theory, i think he put too much into it.
          I believed what I found

          The alternative was lynching between freezin and sunfan and I still think Gradiant was the best choice there

          I think it's ridiculous that you think I put too much work into pushing a specific read. If you think this then you also would have to believe I was attempting to divert a lynch from somebody else (probably freezin or sunfan).

          Or, as somebody else said, you would have to think that I was deliberately making a "wow" read because that's my tendency on D0. If this is the case then you have to ask yourself if you think I didn't actually believe in what I was saying at the time.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1430
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by inDheart


































            dbp

            lolyou if you think this is a good case, blind or anyone

            "no opinion" on celirra, yet gradiant has to be defending him while also not having a read on him

            "three soft defenses of celery", one of which is a soft attack, and you can tell he's aware of tps' posts in other posts of his

            if he gave a shit about gradi's reads today in the legacy he asked for, he'd actually go read why gradi had those reads and judge for himself

            he stated the gradiant scumread early for reactions and then "forgot" what it was about before, you know, he could actually say what it was about, but then wound up with no wolves later and had to go find one again

            there's no internal/background towny process going on here because he's a wolf
            I did think it was a good case

            It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

            I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

            This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

            Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

            I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1431
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              1. Funnygurl555
              2. inDheart
              3. Celirra
              4. who_cares973
              6. dabackpack
              7. Xiz
              8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
              9. blindreper1179
              10. Tps222

              Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

              I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

              But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1432
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                The answer is "I don't really know" so I'll have to judge him on his presence this day phase


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I think I'm ok with not lunching dbp for now
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Funnily #1429 made me wolfread dbp more, but then #1430's thought pattern was really good with me
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range
                      ChAoS
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Why is freezin being defaulted to by a bunch of you schmucks
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          it·er·a·tion
                          ˌidəˈrāSH(ə)n/Submit
                          noun
                          the repetition of a process or utterance.


                          drill1
                          dril/Submit
                          verb
                          cause (someone) to learn something by repeating it regularly.
                          Ok uh.
                          Let's say I am doing this
                          Why is it wolfy?
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            Why is freezin being defaulted to by a bunch of you schmucks
                            well, it's in his range
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              well, it's in his range
                              I dont even know what this means tbh
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                ChAoS
                                Never underestimate the chaos meta.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...