TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1531
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    Why is freezin being defaulted to by a bunch of you schmucks
    for me it's because of EOD yesterday


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1532
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Also DBP I thought I was town to you what changed that
      you're probably still town


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1533
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        dbp
        unrequited love makes me sad


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1534
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          「It is the season of White Album...」


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1535
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Tps222
            You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

            I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.
            I'm doing what now??


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1536
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I dont know if you're wolfing or not but you're definitely not towning
              So I think you're a solid choice if I have no better options (which luckily for you i have a couple of)
              this is weird


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1537
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by inDheart
                gradiant isn't unique in his treatment of cel though. like, you focusing on the two of them specifically in your case is bugging me. reading his ISO pretty quickly he only gives two affirmative townreads, on xiz and you, ends up retracting the one on you. most others are a joke

                and comparing to how he treats some other unnamed people, take a look at what he says/does about syhto, for instance. similar arm's length holding; makes a post about her not having played in a long time so he has no meta basis to say much, and she's not one of his wolf leans. fits the same type of read pattern; would be a decent match for your theory other than it creates a sort of burgeoning wolf team where gradi's soft defending both

                so i'm like, why not talk about how he's reading syhto?

                also given perfect blowjob, which has been talked about here a couple times, i think he'd be relatively unafraid to touch his partners and would know to try to interact with them; don't think it would just slip his mind. he's proven he can play to outs, and can very likely do better than the "classic" strat

                perhaps it's an effect of what time you managed to come back around, but the read you developed came together in a rush. so i'm factoring that in now, just...it's also back onto gradi, who you'd prior stated a wolf lean on, and in that sense feels "easy"
                I don't know how many other ways I have to say "I saw Celery's name several times in Gradiant's ISO and thought it was weird that he didn't really have a read on him"

                that's just how it is


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I've had enough of you, CHEATBAR

                  People who make lunches based off of "the nightkill was a frame job" have read too much Christie.
                  there is never too much Christie

                  there is too much Queen though


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    there is never too much Christie

                    there is too much Queen though
                    Queen is great actually so I disagree
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      if sun is a wolf i can see funny being more of a partner here, im taking the whole 'i got your back funny' between the two without any merit but i believe funny to be more of a wolf then greg
                      I think the existence of a wolf daychat makes sunfan/funny wolf team unlikely


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        Queen is great actually so I disagree
                        my dude


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          the existence of day woflchat makes things a little difficult but I think wolves wouldn't openly... communicate like that in the thread

                          there might be that kind of touch-and-go in a game without daychat but there's no reason to leave unnecessary evidence like that behind in this game thread


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Precarious
                            Unacceptable
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 208

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Okay, I'm basically going to just be posting direct reactions to the whole day basically.

                            My basic leans are:

                            Xiz, Cel, DBP, Sun, inD - town

                            WC, Freezin - null

                            FG, Blind, TPS - Wolfy

                            But these reads feel kind of shitty. They're more or less in likelihood of individual anti-town (e.g. someone wolfy is more likely to be a wolf than null, and null than town), but it's still largely just behavioral, and I wouldn't be surprised to find a wolf in my town group. But vacillating aside, that's where I'm at. I'll be making a lot of posts all in a row.

                            Regarding yesterday, I haven't really seen a lot of discussion regarding possible distributions. Only one NK makes it less likely that there's a SK, but obviously not impossible--a blocked kill could be a thing. At this stage, there's still too little info to piece together what the actual enemy state is, but this is something that should be considered as more information becomes available.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              I know this reasoning led to the Gradiant mislynch but I still believe it


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Precarious
                                Unacceptable
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 208

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Thoughts on the lynch and the night kill.

                                The end of the day was, as it often is, a mess. Ironically, the three players that formed the final wagons (multiple votes) were probably my three most town-cleared at the time. That's partially due to my own biases—I tend to town read “towny”/game-active players on D1—but it's weird to me that people immediately moved toward those players. Admittedly, activity invites examination, and therefore suspicion, but that was a weird direction to go.

                                I was planning a big case against Syhto. Guess not. While Syhto is obviously cleared now, I still find it weird how little engagement there was on the topic—even if people were town-reading, I feel like there should have been more to it.

                                Comment

                                Working...