TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1456
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Tps222
    You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

    I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.
    Why do you only show up to trash me
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1457
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Freezin wheres your fire for this game that you usually have?

      You seem to just be like... well, indifferent

      You were like this kinda in the fe game, until shit hit the fan, but even then it wasn't to this extent?
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1458
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I can see y u would've had that thought. I can't see why u didn't move ur vote if u thought he was town or why u still think that reaction is townie
        I said it before but I didn’t really think about it until during he night

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1459
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Freezin wheres your fire for this game that you usually have?

          You seem to just be like... well, indifferent

          You were like this kinda in the fe game, until shit hit the fan, but even then it wasn't to this extent?
          I have other things occupying my attention
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1460
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Not saying that isn't a legit read because it totally is.

            If you try to weaponize it and come at me like a goon later though I'll nuke u.

            If I get off work and I'm still the lead wagon you probably see the fire you want but not in a good way
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1461
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              I dont know if you're wolfing or not but you're definitely not towning
              So I think you're a solid choice if I have no better options (which luckily for you i have a couple of)
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1462
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                I think I had an epiphany that Cel is a wolf. He hasn't had any associative reads that I can recall, and that's a benchmark of his tow game that I haven't really seen. The only one I remember is him proposing that ind and I might be w/w but it had no supporting reasoning or desire to see one of us flip to further develop the thought
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1463
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I had an epiphany that sunfan could never be an elephant
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #1464
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Hey celery am I a wolf

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1465
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      do you mean this



                      if so, i think i've already answered #1

                      the other ones aren't questions though, so i don't get what you want.
                      you at least wanted to say something to #4 but you said no time

                      do you wanna say something about it now

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1466
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        Hey celery am I a wolf
                        Probably not but I'm not locking you town either eh
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #1467
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Celery confirmed wolf

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1468
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I did think it was a good case

                            It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

                            I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

                            This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

                            Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

                            I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.
                            gradiant isn't unique in his treatment of cel though. like, you focusing on the two of them specifically in your case is bugging me. reading his ISO pretty quickly he only gives two affirmative townreads, on xiz and you, ends up retracting the one on you. most others are a joke

                            and comparing to how he treats some other unnamed people, take a look at what he says/does about syhto, for instance. similar arm's length holding; makes a post about her not having played in a long time so he has no meta basis to say much, and she's not one of his wolf leans. fits the same type of read pattern; would be a decent match for your theory other than it creates a sort of burgeoning wolf team where gradi's soft defending both

                            so i'm like, why not talk about how he's reading syhto?

                            also given perfect blowjob, which has been talked about here a couple times, i think he'd be relatively unafraid to touch his partners and would know to try to interact with them; don't think it would just slip his mind. he's proven he can play to outs, and can very likely do better than the "classic" strat

                            perhaps it's an effect of what time you managed to come back around, but the read you developed came together in a rush. so i'm factoring that in now, just...it's also back onto gradi, who you'd prior stated a wolf lean on, and in that sense feels "easy"

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1469
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              1. Funnygurl555
                              2. inDheart
                              3. Celirra
                              4. who_cares973
                              6. dabackpack
                              7. Xiz
                              8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
                              9. blindreper1179
                              10. Tps222

                              Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

                              I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

                              But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range
                              re: freezin, imo yes

                              his eod play and play coming into today is, to describe harsher than it really is, "pick someone and tunnel them irrevocably", and him not reading anything makes it hard to challenge him on because it's not like he would give much evidence beyond a shrug emoji and requoting what he posted for how he felt at the time. the overall strat in the first line there is something he does as town, but the second bit, poking at him about it, is usually how i get a read on him and that's not viable here

                              i think he cares more about eod as town, and he has slightly more glimmers of that coming into today, e.g. asking why i voted him

                              but i also think he'd be the type to attempt to replicate his town play as a wolf, though, and that's why i think it's in his range, because it's just...worse than some times he's been town

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #1470
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Funnily #1429 made me wolfread dbp more, but then #1430's thought pattern was really good with me
                                he's right that it's an extremely LOUD move to divert the lynch

                                i think he's made some rather LOUD plays that would put him on specific teams rather than with just anyone so that's why i've been eeeeh

                                Comment

                                Working...