TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1396
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Her voting logic at the end of d1 was huge especially how much it ties in to gradiant first of all, do you really see all of it as just blah?
    Yes i do. It might be in hindsight, i didn't get to read it before the flip.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1397
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Xiz
      In b4 wolf team is precarious/blind/tps actually lol
      You can at most be right on two of those.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1398
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Everything coming out of xiz is registering as white noise

        ? ? ? ?
        Mostly. It's like he's that porn channel you tried to watch as a kid and sometimes you'd see something relevant like a boob but most of it was static.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1399
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Freezing, I have played so many goddamn games of twg.

          Cel says I have the biggest heart in the world, but there are people on DM that have taken an oath to never clear me when rude n0 kills happen due to being burned one too many times by me doing that.

          There once was someone who told me that I was too polite as a wolf, so I was a huge asshole next wolfgame.

          There are many exceptions to rules I've had to perform over the years. Yes, I spoke generally last word. You and I both did because there were like 5 mins left.

          But uve come into today talking about how I cannot be town because of a reaction to something that was nonsense.

          Would I kill syhto t make the game more bearable to cel? Almost certainly not, but when uve been wolf like 200 times, u have to do weird shit sometimes. When I spoke earlier though, I basically guaranteed it.

          Fwiw I didn't know u were voting me because of my reaction more than anything else, that makes this a lot better on ur end.

          I will answer in broad strokes when there is no time left. I do stand by being a lot more certain as a wolf. That is my play most of the time.
          Self meta self meta self meta self meta
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1400
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I think its clear that I've at least been thinking about the game

            I think my inD read is pretty developed
            I've brought up stuff no one has mentioned like the syhto kill potentially pointing to TPS being a wolf
            I think my development on Syhto makes a lot of sense

            stuff like that
            If you think tps did the kill, what is the reasoning? Pr hunting? Safe kill? Fear kill?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1401
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Celirra
              My biggest worry is that the biggest person not sketching me out this game is xiz
              That shouldn't happen
              Can you not rely on meta.


              =P
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1402
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Can you not rely on meta.


                =P
                wow
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  If you think tps did the kill, what is the reasoning? Pr hunting? Safe kill? Fear kill?
                  because syhto knows him kill
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    i've been meaning to go back and read DBP's eod that Xiz keeps talking about cuz I really didn't see any similarities in real time
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      ind/sunfan w/w?
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        afk for a while

                        Comment

                        • Precarious
                          Unacceptable
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 208

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Okay, I'm free from my real life obligation now. Catching up.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            ind/sunfan w/w?
                            i don't believe you believe this

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Precarious
                              Okay, I'm free from my real life obligation now. Catching up.
                              congrats
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                Despite sunfan repeatedly calling me out all game I still think he's one of the most townie.

                                and I think [vote]freezn[/vote] is the least townie. Posts like this don't sit well with me:
                                can you tell me why that one doesn't sit well with you

                                Comment

                                Working...