TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2176
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    I am the ideal ice cream flavour eh
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2177
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I am the ideal ice cream flavour eh
      You're superman?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2178
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        i didn't know people actually liked superman flavoured ice cream

        my mind is blowing
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Precarious
          Unacceptable
          • Mar 2014
          • 208

          #2179
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Sure, mass claiming sounds fun. Vt here for the 142577425785th time.

          I didn't dumb tell on the wolf number pre, i was saying at 6/7, which i missed 5, would be 2 wolves IF we were using wiki, but we're not, and i doubt we rolled 6/7. 5 may be possible, but ehhhh.


          You're wasting your time trying to construe my words honestly.
          You quoted me as follows:

          Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
          we can't even be sure of how many wolves there are for example.

          and responded with

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What.
          48 Whats suggests you found something really, really objectionable about that statement. And yet you couldn't identify what was obviously wrong about it, as I've pointed out, repeatedly. Probably to the point that people are getting tired of reading it.

          If I'm correctly interpreting your word salad above, you're now trying to argue that you knew we weren't using the wiki, yet felt the need to criticize me even though you knew I thought that? That's not terribly believable.

          You're wasting your time trying to construe my words honestly.
          lol that Freudian slip

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2180
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Precarious
            You quoted me as follows:

            Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
            we can't even be sure of how many wolves there are for example.

            and responded with



            48 Whats suggests you found something really, really objectionable about that statement. And yet you couldn't identify what was obviously wrong about it, as I've pointed out, repeatedly. Probably to the point that people are getting tired of reading it.

            If I'm correctly interpreting your word salad above, you're now trying to argue that you knew we weren't using the wiki, yet felt the need to criticize me even though you knew I thought that? That's not terribly believable.



            lol that Freudian slip
            Idk what freudian is, but yoshl made it VERY clear that the T roles were updated in OP. Yet you went to the wiki. Not my fault you don't pay attention. You're still wasting your time, and i'm done wasting my time. Try to find anything else if i'm such a wolf bro, come get me. Otherwise, write your pre meditated novels about someone else.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #2181
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              I'm not parsing it very well.

              I think he's saying that blind is faking not knowing about the dumbtell?
              What I'm saying is that Blind reacted extremely harshly to the original statement, a minor mechanical elaboration in the middle of a much larger post. That's fine on its own, even if it feels unwarranted.

              But virtually every subsequent reaction Blind had with me yesterday hammered home the idea that he didn't understand what the problem was with my post, which calls into question the sincerity of his criticism. He also argues that he never read the discussion concerning the post (mostly by DBP), having reacted immediately to it after seeing it. Yet if he didn't understand what was wrong with it, how could he have found reason to attack it if he hadn't read everyone else's commentary on the subject? This is particularly true since my own initial reaction post, which he quoted, made note that said discussion existed.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2182
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Let it be clear i say things how i say things for a reason. I literally got mislynched last game because of it. Im not stupid. I've never slipped as a wolf or as a blue.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Hot cake: pre still a wolf.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Precarious I'm gonna have to level with you
                    I'm not lynching blind without the same stuff that I mentioned earlier about funnygurl

                    I do think that you're slightly missing what happened, I really don't think that blind was openly criticizing you without knowing what he was saying, that's not really a blindreper thing to do just as a person in my experience.

                    He probably did know what he was talking about when he posted what that many times imo.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      my vote begins to feel more and more confortable on Xiz btw
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        hey guys

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          massclaim:
                          freezin- Vengeful
                          sunfan- vt
                          cel- vt
                          blind- vt
                          inD-
                          Xiz-
                          Precarious-
                          Tps-
                          fg-

                          flipped roles:
                          Gradiant- vt
                          Syhto- vt
                          who_cares- vt
                          DBP- Gunsmith

                          current setup:
                          Vengeful, Gunsmith...
                          KRRxxxx

                          assuming no additional roles:
                          KRRTTTT

                          TTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            last minute arrival, seat of pants, first several posts were meta-posting about not being able to post or otherwise

                            comment to me implied you were actually reading but it took me saying i'd vote you to get you to say it
                            this wasn't directed at you but okay

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              i dont like how prec didnt claim
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                if i throw you into that freezin/funny group too, that's like the only way wolves would be doing literally anything

                                any other outcome is town eating itself alive, which isn't impossible, but lynching lurkers doesn't feel good at 9, but at least it's 9 and not f7
                                if ya wanna lynch lurkers then who

                                Comment

                                Working...