TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Good thinkin' there

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    it has to be just the post I made
    its for anyone who gets the lie detector later and wants to use it, it gives them a clear post to use it on

    so

    the post has to be "I am a survivor and not a wolf" or something super similar to that and nothing else

    anything else in the post has the potential to skew results

    it also keeps the lie detector user honest because there is never any post other than that one that anyone should use the lie detector on
    I am a survivor and not a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I am a wolf and not a survivor
    Fixed it!

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Ready to get curbstomped again, thesunfan!?
    I think maybe only roundbox knows rn but I'm in a super "fuck everyone and everyone" mood right now so while I will likely find this funny later on I don't right now and I was gonna tell you to go fuck yourself but I deleted it because you don't deserve that and I'm just mad

    see you all in a few days

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    My role is that of a survivor and not a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    thesunfan is a wolf guys, lets get 'em

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    it has to be just the post I made
    its for anyone who gets the lie detector later and wants to use it, it gives them a clear post to use it on

    so

    the post has to be "I am a survivor and not a wolf" or something super similar to that and nothing else

    anything else in the post has the potential to skew results

    it also keeps the lie detector user honest because there is never any post other than that one that anyone should use the lie detector on

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Ready to get curbstomped again, thesunfan!?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That's super weird for you SunFan.
    But for the record

    I am a survivor and not a wolf

    I'm intrigued on where this is going

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I am a survivor and not a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    hell, i'll do one better lets get that nasty wording out of the way

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    ok so real talk, I messaged this girl on OKCupid and she responded this morning

    she liked my profile and even sent me a smiley face

    and a few hours later she fucking deleted her account

    what the fuck mate?
    sux

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    My role is that of a survivor and not a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I will not be giving a shit about this game until after this thursday
    I will never hunt for wolves unless I get a role that is better used to hunt for wolves than anything else

    everyone should post the exact same post that I am about to make word for word with no white text and no small letters etc and failure to do so will result in a likely lynch for anyone that doesn't comply

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    ok so real talk, I messaged this girl on OKCupid and she responded this morning

    she liked my profile and even sent me a smiley face

    and a few hours later she fucking deleted her account

    what the fuck mate?
    Dude that screams that her boyfriend caught her tbh

    Leave a comment:

Working...