TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Well, looks like DFR is our first 100% confirmed Survivor and he won't die tonight unless I can't read which wouldn't be a surprise.
    I like how you immediately assume that. Nice one, bro, are you a wolf again?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Well, looks like DFR is our first 100% confirmed Survivor and he won't die tonight unless I can't read which wouldn't be a surprise.
    Oh right, I keep forgetting Arnt clarified that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Well, looks like DFR is our first 100% confirmed Survivor and he won't die tonight unless I can't read which wouldn't be a surprise.
    You can't read, wolves can be Lynchproof too. Do you need Hooked On Phonics?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Maybe I am, or maybe I'm not.

    Who's to say, but little ol' me?

    HEE HEE HEE
    I trust you read SunFan's post.

    I trust you know why it's town positive for everyone to make that post

    Is there a reason you can't, Charu ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Oops, forgot something (I'm an idiot lol).

    danceflashrevo's the Lynchproof for the day.
    Originally posted by Sign Ups Thread
    One Survivor is randomly declared as lynchproof (cannot be voted for lynch) at the start of every day.
    Well, looks like DFR is our first 100% confirmed Survivor and he won't die tonight unless I can't read which wouldn't be a surprise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Hey wait

    Charu are you a wolf y/n?

    I like Sun Fan's idea and dont like how you aint doing it
    Maybe I am, or maybe I'm not.

    Who's to say, but little ol' me?

    HEE HEE HEE

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I am a survivor and not a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Oops, forgot something (I'm an idiot lol).

    danceflashrevo's the Lynchproof for the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Hey wait

    Charu are you a wolf y/n?

    I like Sun Fan's idea and dont like how you aint doing it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Mix Master Lars!!!

    Ready to get curbstomped again!?
    T R I G G E R E D

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Mix Master Lars!!!

    Ready to get curbstomped again!?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Well then, since I can't tease him.

    *cough*

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I think maybe only roundbox knows rn but I'm in a super "fuck everyone and everyone" mood right now so while I will likely find this funny later on I don't right now and I was gonna tell you to go fuck yourself but I deleted it because you don't deserve that and I'm just mad

    see you all in a few days
    Brah

    Hope everything is ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Don't mean to make you madder if you're angry with real life atm. (Did something super bad happen?)

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Eh? Oh, real life shenanigans.

    kk

    Leave a comment:

Working...