Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I like how you immediately assume that. Nice one, bro, are you a wolf again?
TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Well, looks like DFR is our first 100% confirmed Survivor and he won't die tonight unless I can't read which wouldn't be a surprise.Originally posted by Sign Ups ThreadOne Survivor is randomly declared as lynchproof (cannot be voted for lynch) at the start of every day.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I am a survivor and not a wolfLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Oops, forgot something (I'm an idiot lol).
danceflashrevo's the Lynchproof for the day.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Hey wait
Charu are you a wolf y/n?
I like Sun Fan's idea and dont like how you aint doing itLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Mix Master Lars!!!
Ready to get curbstomped again!?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Well then, since I can't tease him.
*cough*Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
BrahI think maybe only roundbox knows rn but I'm in a super "fuck everyone and everyone" mood right now so while I will likely find this funny later on I don't right now and I was gonna tell you to go fuck yourself but I deleted it because you don't deserve that and I'm just mad
see you all in a few days
Hope everything is okLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Don't mean to make you madder if you're angry with real life atm. (Did something super bad happen?)Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Eh? Oh, real life shenanigans.
kkLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: