TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I would like to see RB make a I am a survivor and not a wolf post

    That'll be nice
    is this referring to me or Red Blaster?

    also





    nah

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I guess I'll help you because I also suffer from being unable to read properly.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    everyone should post the exact same post that I am about to make word for word with no white text and no small letters etc and failure to do so will result in a likely lynch for anyone that doesn't comply

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Ah okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    The lie detector will detect that your quote of me is true or not and will do nothing against/for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Does ^^ now replace the infamous ( ?

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Nice meme.

    Now we have 2 posts for me and still 0 for you.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but you got me confused dude lol, what do you mean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    ^^
    Nice meme.

    Now we have 2 posts for me and still 0 for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    My role is that of a survivor and not a wolf
    ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Maybe you're a wolf with me too.

    The possibilities are quite endless, don'tcha think?
    As endless as the possibilities stay within a numeric value then yeah I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I am quite eager to consume the wisdom that you will no doubt pass down from you to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Oh? Please do elaborate on the clearness of the situation.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Naw I think alot of it is pretty clear, bird buddy

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    With an answer like, maybe he is
    Maybe you're a wolf with me too.

    The possibilities are quite endless, don'tcha think?

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Not yet, I'm on that rn

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    Does Charu have a history of being wolf more often than not? Lol
    Did you read SunFan's post?

    Or the majority of the thread?

    Leave a comment:

Working...