Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
bad vote, best vote.
TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Oh right, I think you're on to something.
[badvote]thesunfan[/badvote]Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Hey he was Cop last game and I voted him.
Get a clue wolf buddy.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Nice vote. It's about as nice as this cup of coffee next to me.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I ain't no baby and I'm ain't no girl.
Whatcha gettin' at?Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
haku i read your posts but i don't associate your avatar w/ you because it's not nueLeave a comment:
-
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
well charu if the lie detector confirms your post i expect a large post on my desk tomorrow morning by 8amLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
If you mean "post's" then you'd be right. I don't often do huge ones unless someone is a complete idiot, and even then, it's rather pointless drivel.
HEE HEE HEELeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
damn layin down the smack like that. hardcore.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
huge charu post incomingLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: