TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #121
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    I deserved my modkill and had I kept my cool DBP might have died claiming to be SK after being seered while never having made a kill which would have been a really fucking funny phase to play and I'm sad about
    Wait, what? Wasn't that when he killed rex? Or do I have the phases mixed upp

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #122
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

      I roleblocked him again before he died because I was pretty certain he was SK

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #123
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

        Before I died

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #124
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

          For clarification, the wolf team was going to keep blocking DBP no questions because he had a very very bad slip that told us to keep doing it

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #125
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            For clarification, the wolf team was going to keep blocking DBP no questions because he had a very very bad slip that told us to keep doing it
            what was this slip? I'm really bad at catching slips

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #126
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              what was this slip? I'm really bad at catching slips
              We roleblocked him D1 and then he complained about roleblockers almost tangentially in one post and I had a good good laugh

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #127
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                We roleblocked him D1 and then he complained about roleblockers almost tangentially in one post and I had a good good laugh
                We did catch that, but only after it was too late, iso'ing him to confirm lol

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                  I remember the post I can find it for you, but yeah it would have been really fun to be in a phase where the SK gets seered red, hasn't made a kill, and claims SK in what appears to be a last ditch attempt. Would have been some good twig

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    We roleblocked him D1 and then he complained about roleblockers almost tangentially in one post and I had a good good laugh
                    Yeah I tried to use the slip to get people on board with a Xel lynch but people didn't catch on


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      I remember the post I can find it for you, but yeah it would have been really fun to be in a phase where the SK gets seered red, hasn't made a kill, and claims SK in what appears to be a last ditch attempt. Would have been some good twig
                      I would be so mad omg


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                        Archived 1-7-2016 10:22 AM EST


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        Working...