I thought you really were going to make this chance based. Seems like you're not a firm believer in risk, and in turn, magic.
I did a calculation and found out that you ALWAYS WIN unless you got lynched.
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
I thought you really were going to make this chance based. Seems like you're not a firm believer in risk, and in turn, magic.
I did a calculation and found out that you ALWAYS WIN unless you got lynched.
I'm the detective, there is no room for magic!
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
@roundbox
[11/16/2015 11:38:59 PM] Bun-chan: tie votes go mafia's way
[11/16/2015 11:39:04 PM] Bun-chan: in terms of game winning ties
[11/16/2015 11:41:01 PM | Edited 11:41:07 PM] Bun-chan: if night actions cause every player to be dead, then victory goes to mafia
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
V was modkilled specifically for messaging his partner via FFR PM, although I might've considered modkilling him for posting for a long time after insta had occured, but probably wouldn't have done so.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment