TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #106
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

    Definitely would have made DBP winning a lot harder
    I'm just still boggled that
    1. Yosh called it. Like holy fuck, that's like pinging the wolf team d0
    2. DBP actually pulled it off. I'm more impressed than depressed lol

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #107
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      V was modkilled specifically for messaging his partner via FFR PM, although I might've considered modkilling him for posting for a long time after insta had occured, but probably wouldn't have done so.
      Gonna side comment (and I did kinda chat with Yoshl about this) but had you not mod killed V that would have been some bull. Because not only did he post after the insta had occurred (which I think is forgivable to a point) But one of his posts are after the phase would have been over.

      You had to mod kill him either way.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #108
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I'm more mad about people lynching xel like a bunch of idiots
        I don't think they were being idiots.

        I was playing a super uncharacteristic game.

        I'm more angry the insta was "accidental" which I honestly only trust you on because of how stupid that is. @Red that is.
        Last edited by XelNya; 11-17-2015, 02:05 PM.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #109
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

          the produce and tomato jokes were flowing though

          too bad no one told you to "ketchup" on the thread, xel


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #110
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I'll elaborate more since I did replace out very suddenly in the game and it sent you all like

            I refuse to play TWG any more.
            I kinda thought it was something like getting into a really bad mindset and just not dragging town down with you.

            As a side note, I dunno why you'd refuse to play anymore, I can see why maybe you don't want to, but refusing? Man I'm curious now.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #111
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by YoshL
              the produce and tomato jokes were flowing though

              too bad no one told you to "ketchup" on the thread, xel
              Pfffffffffffffffffffffffff


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #112
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                man I wish I saw these jokes lol
                Xel, you deserved what I was getting, which was a chance to improve that meta. Idk how people perceive you, but it really sucks when you're trying to be helpful and people think you're just playing games. Fuck it, it is a game anyway

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  the produce and tomato jokes were flowing though

                  too bad no one told you to "ketchup" on the thread, xel
                  Quick squish me yoshl

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    man I wish I saw these jokes lol
                    Xel, you deserved what I was getting, which was a chance to improve that meta. Idk how people perceive you, but it really sucks when you're trying to be helpful and people think you're just playing games. Fuck it, it is a game anyway
                    I deserved more than I got.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      you also could have shot dbp which is what I was hoping for
                      The bulletproof vest doesn't work well against a noose.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                        Sent a game in.





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          The bulletproof vest doesn't work well against a noose.
                          butif you had shot DBP me and rzr could have lynched him

                          or basically just not killed me and we could have lynched him

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                            I'll make the thread as soon as Yoshl has sent in his game.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                              i sent the thing


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                                I deserved my modkill and had I kept my cool DBP might have died claiming to be SK after being seered while never having made a kill which would have been a really fucking funny phase to play and I'm sad about

                                Comment

                                Working...