TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #46
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    how mad are you AA?
    I'm more mad about people lynching xel like a bunch of idiots

    good job DBP

    and round If both scum acted 100% selfishly town wins, but you didn't and dbp did

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #47
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Why'd you target me instead of role hunting though?
      Mostly just a mental sigh after V was modkilled. Here's some stuff from the qt on my reasoning before the modkill happened:

      DaBackpack is heavily implying he has a power role. We can either kill him or role block him since it sounds like he either has vigi or investigative powers based on the fact he is implying he didn't get results. Killing him would be best, at least from my point of view.

      If we rolled doc in the setup and they are at all cognitively functioning, there is a decent chance they picked up his very heavy soft and might guard him tonight. IMO now might be a good time to get rid of plop if you just want to role block DaBackpack and piss him off even more

      We need to eliminate plop at some point because having a confirmed as we approach parity is only going to cause more trouble
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

        Xel was posting too many gifs and not enough content I think in that phase.

        It was a drastically different play from his previous game AND different from his previous phases, and it send red alarms to me.

        Hence my vote switch.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

          Also, Round, give me more credit

          I rather go towards a 100% constant than one that may or may not even exist.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #50
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

            I did catch on the PR, but I was by no means going to save him.

            Not that I could anyways, y'know. =/


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #51
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Hope those aren't umineko spoilers, dap.
              They're not really spoilers at all. If anything it's just one "twist" moment of many in ONE episode. There are 8 episodes in total, so this is just scratching the surface. Umineko is such a text dump that this is like a teardrop in one of the great lakes.
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #52
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Hope those aren't umineko spoilers, dap.
                Those are screenshots I made from an Umineko screenshot generator that was floating around in the internet


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Also, Round, give me more credit

                  I rather go towards a 100% constant than one that may or may not even exist.
                  I had no clue you were the doc, doc
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    congrats on having the highest postcount game in ffr history as well
                    it was a fucking nightmare to sift through lol

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                      Then my slank Undertale RP helped me greatly

                      Hooray!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                        Yeah round I had literally no idea you were a wolf, I was sold on rzr until he started talking during the final phase

                        great job, bummer about Vendetta though


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                          By the way

                          I'm kind of happy I replaced because having an inactive be a role is just...

                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                            send in 2 more games guys I sent one in already

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Yeah round I had literally no idea you were a wolf, I was sold on rzr until he started talking during the final phase

                              great job, bummer about Vendetta though
                              Didn't even think of Roundbox when I was alive.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Then my slank Undertale RP helped me greatly

                                Hooray!
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...