TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #76
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

    there was one really funny post YoshL made that I want to point out

    Originally posted by YoshL
    also @roundbox, what do you think of dabackpack's very interesting selection of character to post after being called the sk
    Originally posted by roundbox
    I don't really think it means anything. He always posts pictures of Erika. In context of the story its from, Erika declares herself as the detective (and an intellectual rapist, among other things). I don't think he's trying to communicate anything cryptic here, if that's the point you're getting at.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #77
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I thought you might go "fuck it" out of spite towards me and lynch me or something
      oh so it worked

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #78
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

        i still enjoy "YOSHL IS BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE MUST BE WOLF"

        and then later in the phase "YOSHL IS SPECTATING MUST BE WOLF"


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #79
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

          haha yeah you were much more head on with it
          I like how round maintained that neutrality all game too

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #80
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by YoshL
            i still enjoy "YOSHL IS BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE MUST BE WOLF"

            and then later in the phase "YOSHL IS SPECTATING MUST BE WOLF"
            PfffFFFFFFF

            I never thought you were a wolf the past two games.

            Well... not because I was a silly dilly wolf or anything in the other one, but...


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox

              one last vid
              This is great


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #82
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                And so is this



                My goodness.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Rex96
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 3

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                  Great play everyone..
                  sorry for being so useless, it's hard for me to keep up with you guys..

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by Rex96
                    Great play everyone..
                    sorry for being so useless, it's hard for me to keep up with you guys..
                    We don't usually post THAT much
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                      Originally posted by Rex96
                      Great play everyone..
                      sorry for being so useless, it's hard for me to keep up with you guys..
                      I think you did a good job of clearing yourself right off the bat


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Contrapasso
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 108

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                        good game, probably my last one
                        Originally posted by Ziemniax
                        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                        Originally posted by Ghakimx
                        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                          Originally posted by Contrapasso
                          good game, probably my last one
                          thanks for playing choof

                          and thanks for hosting a C9++ sunfan!!
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                            Quitting TWG





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                              I'll elaborate more since I did replace out very suddenly in the game and it sent you all like

                              I refuse to play TWG any more. I made up my mind about quitting and I will not be signing up for any future games. I've got my own personal reasons as to why, with a few more obvious reasons as to why; but thanks for the fun.

                              Hope you all have fun with future games!





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                                Hey, you were a great host last game I hope we can get you to poke around a little still!

                                Hoping sunfan has enough to get the ball rolling here, I hate the wait

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...