TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #91
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

    I nailed it, guys

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #92
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

      dude you better come back next game lol, that was bs with both you and xel

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I'll elaborate more since I did replace out very suddenly in the game and it sent you all like

        I refuse to play TWG any more. I made up my mind about quitting and I will not be signing up for any future games. I've got my own personal reasons as to why, with a few more obvious reasons as to why; but thanks for the fun.

        Hope you all have fun with future games!
        =/

        Oh! That reminds me.

        You know when I said I was impersonating you when I'd said I wouldn't come back in the thread?

        Yeah, that was a "saveface.jpg" moment.

        I really was not going to because of what sunfan did.

        But I calmed down and played it off. I hope that didn't offend you or anything. Was playing to the crowd, know what I'm saying?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

          And now I'm a hypocrite because I just said that's a low blow to Backpack

          wow

          I'm good at this.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #95
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            But I calmed down and played it off. I hope that didn't offend you or anything. Was playing to the crowd, know what I'm saying?
            I don't know how much I might rustle jimmes, but I'm just saying that was stupid. Unless you already got warned too, it should be a damn modkill or a warning, don't play fuckin games with the outcome.

            Like, first off, I don't understand how that was even thought of as a rule because it seems pretty stupid to prohibit us from looking into the replacement point, like we did with Zenith.
            Yeah, sunfan's game = sunfan's rules, but just.. why? Seems like a ploy for control/fun, and screwing with a night action shouldn't be somthing the mod can do, the mod should modkill or warn, or ban if it's at that point. Maybe sunfan can enlighten me why it was necessary for the game?
            Last edited by rzr; 11-17-2015, 10:41 AM.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #96
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by rzr
              I don't know how much I might rustle jimmes, but I'm just saying that was stupid. Unless you already got warned too, it should be a damn modkill or a warning, don't play fuckin games with the outcome.

              Like, first off, I don't understand how that was even thought of as a rule because it seems pretty stupid to prohibit us from looking into the replacement point, like we did with Zenith.
              Yeah, sunfan's game = sunfan's rules, but just.. why? Seems like a ploy for control/fun, and screwing with a night action shouldn't be somthing the mod can do, the mod should modkill or warn, or ban if it's at that point. Maybe sunfan can enlighten me why it was necessary for the game?
              because looking for info based off someone replacing in/out is angleshooting at its 2nd finest (finest being trying to gain info off of mod comments lol)

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #97
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                But I mean idk, it seems like a valid point to look from, I guess that's just from town's POV. It doesn't seem to me like it should be punishable, but like I said it's sunfan's game so that I will give him, his rules and I respect that.

                Personally, if I were hosting, I could care less if you guys spectate based on my responses to a player because as a halfway decent host, you would obviously ensure neutrality/anonymity with any/all responses.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Yeah, sunfan's game = sunfan's rules, but just.. why? Seems like a ploy for control/fun, and screwing with a night action shouldn't be somthing the mod can do, the mod should modkill or warn, or ban if it's at that point. Maybe sunfan can enlighten me why it was necessary for the game?
                  Modkills ruin games. I hate hate hate having to dish them out, especially when its on something that hasn't been modkillable before, like what Charu did. This allows a player or their alignment to be punished for breaking the rules, without adding a huge amount of swing to the game as a result of a modkill.

                  If a vanilla town had done it, I might've considered giving the scum team another roleblock or something like that.

                  I will say, I think when this happens I HAVE to make a post ITT saying something like "A post a player has made ITT has been dealt with" or something along those lines, because if Charu had to claim at any point, the question of where his save was on N2 is like... almost impossible for him to answer.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    But I mean idk, it seems like a valid point to look from, I guess that's just from town's POV. It doesn't seem to me like it should be punishable, but like I said it's sunfan's game so that I will give him, his rules and I respect that.

                    Personally, if I were hosting, I could care less if you guys spectate based on my responses to a player because as a halfway decent host, you would obviously ensure neutrality/anonymity with any/all responses.
                    The thing is, you can't ENSURE neutrality, you can only try your best to portray it. I've had things I've done correctly read into by players before that I NEVER would've thought would be able to be read into, which is why I don't answer questions ITT or communicate with players directly ITT. Its not about being a halfway decent host or anything, its about just minimizing the # of chances that something you do can be read into.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                      I would have submitted a NO KILL but I didn't want town to win.
                      I do feel like I could have tricked DaBackpack into thinking rzr was wolf and iced AA and ended in a tie.
                      Heat of the moment for me caught up in decision making though.
                      G_G
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I would have submitted a NO KILL but I didn't want town to win.
                        I do feel like I could have tricked DaBackpack into thinking rzr was wolf and iced AA and ended in a tie.
                        Heat of the moment for me caught up in decision making though.
                        G_G
                        you also could have shot dbp which is what I was hoping for

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                          well, in the end, sunfan was wrong and sk did not lose again soooo


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            you also could have shot dbp which is what I was hoping for
                            Oh my god it just broke my heart, I wokee my wife up yelling at almost midnight lol and all she said was "wait, dbp was the sk, really?" and went back to bed and I banged my head in the wall till post game lol

                            Also, sunfan, I wasn't trying to say you're not a phenomenal host, I hope that didn't come out wrong. It just rubbed me wrong, from town POV, but I totally understand your reasoning. I still don't know how much I think a host should be able to influence direct actions, but you did make it very fair. Not much would have been different with Charu's night action, and I think if it had to be done there's no better way to go about it.

                            I do think that, if this is an issue, there should be more direct rules for how to address it. I just wrote up a stupid example, but I don't think it worked well so if anyone knows how we could address this it'd be nice to be concrete. Either way, great game sunfan, I just wanted to add my 2 cents to that POV (:

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                              yeah, I didn't take it that way. Its something that, to my knowledge, hasn't been done before on FFR, so I can understand how you feel.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Postgame Thread

                                Nah, if my role wasn't bonked

                                I would've protected Plop, saving him in the process, but me dying.

                                Humans would have a MUCH BETTER chance at winning with that, lmao.

                                It's good though, no harsh feelings, but man, I wish my action went through that night

                                Would've been a cool save, dohoho.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...