TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1201
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    deep down i give a shit about everyone here cause ur all part of the twig famiry


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1202
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      who is the asian parent, then?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1203
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        ......

        wait

        am i really the only asian who regularly plays twig


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #1204
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          east asian*


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1205
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            i didn't know yoshl eats asians

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1206
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              I'm Caucasian
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1207
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Are the roles done being sent? Can we play now?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  I'm asian.
                  no ur not
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    spoiler alert: yoshl never actually got his role so he's just pretending he's every role simultaneously
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Less then 5 hours until Night 2 ends
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        I'm a 1-shot every other night full vigidocoptoblocker innocent mason


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Guys I hung out with Mashi today IRL are you jelly
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            Guys I hung out with Mashi today IRL are you jelly
                            Two people compromised. Gg modkilled.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Game now?!żĄ?!żĄ?!
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                1 hour you dum fuq


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...