TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1021
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    red since that was off to the right.
    Your behavior thus far makes me think that you rolled wolf at long last.
    Also your reads list was just a mess and honestly you don't even have to worry about reading Xiz if you'd been reading the game.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1022
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      i saw the red blobster post, it's very passive and tentative, like, afraid to express an opinion

      "I want to say there's a red in here, inb4 massive backlash if there is, but I'm unsure.
      Someone help!"

      ????


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1023
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Cool my reads suck. despite listing reasons and providing reasoning for my vote
        what else is new?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1024
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          you rolled wolf for the first time, that's new
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1025
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Except I didn't
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1026
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              between Xiz and I, who is more likely to be the wolf in your opinion if you had to pick one
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #1027
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Literally no clue.
                I feel like there's posts both of you have made that I'm not seeing..which is where my confusion stems from.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Like this whole Xiz night action thing. I never saw any posts about it do idk what he claimed/claimed to do
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    If jrodd flips town, sunfan and funnygurl are red to me and should be looked at.
                    If jrodd flips mafia, perhaps look at plop and blind.

                    I hope to god jrodd isn't a blue. Taking a risk, using my 1-shot vigi power on him. But killing him imo will give us a lot more info then me shooting my previous target being Mrpop or Guest, where we wont have a lot to go off of.

                    If I am dead, see where the charu-blind thing goes. Charu might have nailed blind and sadly blind needs to do die either d2 or d3. Either 1 is mafia, 1 is town, or both are town and charu just messed up.

                    *crosses fingers*
                    He claimed here
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Ah ok, I definitely missed that post. Gonna go re-read from there until something familiar just to make sure I didn't miss anything else.

                      Well then yeah..Xiz isn't in my potential wolf pile.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        so am I an auto-wolf?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Nope
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            I was wrong about you and Xiz.
                            there I said it.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              I can't get a scumread to save my fucking life
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I can't get a scumread to save my fucking life
                                Like they're ever right anyways. =P
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...