TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1051
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    it will prob take me like an hour to get my thoughts together and make a decision for the record

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1052
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Because I have been 100% wrong this game lmfao

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1053
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Also read everything I say about those two because I say it a few pages ago

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1054
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Like I REALLY still wanna follow charu and his blind wagon thing but i dunno.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1055
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            oh yoshl seered you I guess you can have this phase away from my skepticism

            so I suppose ur off the table because if yoshl was a wolf I don't think he'd seer his partner green but w/e that's unimportant

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1056
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              guest feels like he does other town games where he ultimately gets lynched. he's putting in genuine thought and trying to figure things out but somehow comes across so "serious" (idk how to explain it, weird tone), but I'm throwing him in my villager pile as well

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1057
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                so I guess we're down to this list

                4. Lurker
                5. Funnygurl555
                6. Plopadop
                7. Yoshl
                10. Blind
                12. Red Blaster
                13. thesunfan

                I was giving red blaster credit d1 for some reason and I right now can't even remember why, he's maybe a slight villager lean for me but nothing strong at all.

                everyone seems to be in agreeance with sunfan villaging, I don't have a reason to call him a wolf I don't think im comfortable with a sunfan lynch either

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  15 guests..jesus.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    xiz/red what do you think of funny. and don't tell me to go read a previous post you made. just sum it up in a couple sentences.

                    my read with funny this game has gone like this: (and yes i'll claim like I do every game that I feel I read her well)

                    d1 she was not nearly as "silly" or trolly with the thread, which she usually does quite comfortably as a villager. I didn't do anything different d1 than my other d1's especially when I was sick on the weekend and busy at work on Monday, and she's never attacked me so early and I've never seen her tunnel like that either. that is why I was pretty sure she was a wolf and wanted her dead. then I made a post saying I wasn't sure, and that's because I iso'd her posts and she did have a lot of effort posts with genuine lines of thinking.

                    this phase, she seems to be doing the same, but I'm having trouble differentiating between tryhard villager solving the game, or a wolf trying hard to appear doing work. I guess im ultimately thinking villager at this point, but not sure consensus on that

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      lol so my lack of wolf reads is leaving like a plop/lurker/blind lynch via a d2 POE, now that is some solid scum hunting j-rodd123

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        SaRKaZM

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Funny promised us "more activity" today and she's done literally nothing. I don't like that she criticized my trying a different play style only to come out and say how she's going to play differently.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            oh well the old promise more activity and not deliver is always wolfy in my book

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              oh well the old promise more activity and not deliver is always wolfy in my book
                              Lemme guess:

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              SaRKaZM
                              ?
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                no from my experience more often than not wolves promise they will be active later and then never return

                                the sarcasm was about my scum hunting

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...