I think plop knows which wolf we have to kill today now and that I said too much.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
well first off, i'm not dead set on sunfan, i just said that to see what happened in the night
second, if you're really a vt, then votes matter the fuck for this phase, because 2 wolves can voterush. i mean i doubt guest is vt or sk, but at the same time, caution yo
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Now here's my question. Why would lynching the Godfather necessarily be superior to lynching the Roleblocker? Does it really matter which wolf we hit, as long as we nail one of them? If I am correct (some sort of mod confirmation on this would be nice), RB can't block and kill in the same night, so it would essentially be the same deal whether RB or GF survives. If GF is lynched tonight, I sincerely hope RB isn't stupid enough to block the SK. So why is it important that we lynch GF over RB?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Dude I was about to fucking try and signal to Yoshl using code that we needed to lynch the roleblocker today or town couldn't win thanks dude. lmao
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Yeah, I think we can all agree Lurker's most likely SK. YoshL can't possibly be a fraud in this setup unless Lurker's actually a blue and still hasn't claimed.
Also seriously we don't need code by this point. Whether wolves/SK know everything or not has pretty much no bearing on the result of this game at this stage.
Comment