TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #976
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    yeah let's end this game, let's lynch yoshl who's still lynch proof it's our best option guys

    yoshl cmon guys kill the fucker ~~~~~~


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #977
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      >trying this hard

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #978
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        trump card
        tps votes for thesunfan


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #979
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          I'm just gonna be jrodd/TPS (idr who did this first, pretty sure TPS) for a second

          I am a vanilla townie

          Also, why are we just assuming Yoshl is unlynchable? No lie, this actually sort of fits in to a Tales scenario.

          In Tales of Symphonia, in the Martel Temple, the party meets Remiel, an angel of cruxis. Colette for some reason assumes Remiel to be her father. Remiel, needing to ensure Colette and her friends cooperated until he could kill them, went along with it.

          Aka I'm pretty sure we made up that he's unlynchable ourselves, and we forged our own lie, Yoshl is just playing along. Yoshl

          And I mean really, what else can I do at this point.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #980
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            And don't tell me that Yoshl himself is the Adephagos/Tsutter. Manti explicitly stated that Tsutter was NOT a player.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #981
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              don't worry blind will insta if the need comes and game over


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #982
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                don't let this get backpaged oh nooooo


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  go away
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    hi


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Is no one going to answer me now? Come on guys.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        I hear ya, but I can't do shit
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          yes you can blind can vote just like anyone else

                          blindreper votes for ymia see?


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            Bite me dino boy
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              Just about 8 hours till phase end
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                sorry for being so abysmal this game guys, been surprisingly busy this week and falling behind in an ootd game is the worst

                                I don't think YoshL is the third party, I think he's a red. My top scum outside of him are YMIA and Xel. YMIA being VT in a game where everybody seems to have a role makes me think he's the most likely candidate for the third party.
                                I dunno why you even think I'm scum it's pretty much out there completely I'm a role blocker for town.

                                Yoshl

                                I dunno what to do anymore I really don't.

                                Comment

                                Working...