TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #946
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    oh god i periodically forget this isn't ffya

    yoshl

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #947
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      silly blind that's a bad move, our best lynch is either me or yo man who hasn't claimed anything yet and has been staying well away from the thread!


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #948
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        but wait, blind says because he's a part of the main skype chat still, he has reasons! what could they be!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #949
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          I mentioned it on skype; I'm pretty sick right now.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #950
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            I hate you yoshl, never forget. </3
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #951
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
              I mentioned it on skype; I'm pretty sick right now.
              then do something so insane that it would never benefit a neutral, but wouldn't hurt a town.

              also yoshl I feel you tokzic I don't get how people vote on this board without vote tags, use bold and color tags?

              also also tokzic you seem to be pretty calm now after your angry lashing out during your near-lynch.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #952
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Originally posted by Tps222
                then do something so insane that it would never benefit a neutral, but wouldn't hurt a town.
                If I had any idea what that was, especially at this point in the game, I would have done it, since that's apparently the only way some of you will believe my Vanilla Townie claim.

                I just got the short end of the stick in terms of roles this game. Frankly I would have been surprised if Manti had given literally everybody a power beyond their vote.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  then do something so insane that it would never benefit a neutral, but wouldn't hurt a town.

                  also yoshl I feel you tokzic I don't get how people vote on this board without vote tags, use bold and color tags?

                  also also tokzic you seem to be pretty calm now after your angry lashing out during your near-lynch.
                  TPS use [twgv][/twgv] tags.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    yoshl
                    definitely the best lynch


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      i can't even be lynched yoshl rofl, when i got revived my power reset gg
                      yoshl

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        dude that wasn't even me voting for you that was blind, he's the dumbass cmon choof

                        also, you'd still get lynched, and you'd just die during the night, so like, there's still no difference? lol "lynchproof"


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          p.s. if you want true lynchproof, get on my level yo


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            can we not lynch yoshl this quickly?
                            we have to assume that we already found the third party in jteh or that jrodd was the third party or else we lose...
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              also I haven't said yoshl was a villager ever since shit started happening so that's just wrong but I guess that's not important.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                I was trying to talk to Tokzic because I need to figure out if he's actually the bomb or not (looks like he isn't and it doesn't make sense for him to be) but he won't fucking add me on steam and I'm getting annoyed at that.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...