TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #961
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    unvote

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #962
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      sunfan didn't you have something to say about tokzic?
      I don't believe his bomb claim for a second lol

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #963
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        also fuck you wolves you should've tried to wolf the third party member who was clearly not jrodd unless Yoshl somehow controls the kills in which case nvm my b
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #964
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          we can probably safely kill tokzic but I don't know if he's third party
          I had something Yoshl told me before all the shit went down but it seems like it doesn't really matter at this point.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #965
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Originally posted by YoshL
            dude that wasn't even me voting for you that was blind, he's the dumbass cmon choof

            also, you'd still get lynched, and you'd just die during the night, so like, there's still no difference? lol "lynchproof"
            hey bucko, when j-rodd got revived his power increased. think about that for a moment.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #966
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              bucko
              pal
              compadre
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #967
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                btw I'm pretty sure we're fucked
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  xel I see u lurkin
                  check ya pms

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    I have achieved maximum "fuck this game"
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      There's no way your on the same level of fuck this game than I am.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        ok maybe you're the only one who might have me beat
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          lol. I literally can't do anything, so it's pointless for me do even pay attention anymore.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            ymia

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              I just want this game to fucking end too but I don't think we're totally fucked

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                sorry for being so abysmal this game guys, been surprisingly busy this week and falling behind in an ootd game is the worst

                                I don't think YoshL is the third party, I think he's a red. My top scum outside of him are YMIA and Xel. YMIA being VT in a game where everybody seems to have a role makes me think he's the most likely candidate for the third party.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...