TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #841
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    Who else besides me got new info

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #842
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      I have no new info; I do have old info if anyone was worried about the Yoshl vote he lied to me and probably to many other people (He told me he was snowc).
      Probably gonna get called a snail but yeah unless he directly isn't related to killing Tsutter he's our best kill.

      also, no new info here
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #843
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        Relevant:
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #844
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          hey sunfan remember that whole calm before the storm shit


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #845
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            and "lol if yoshl is a wolf we're all fucked"


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #846
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              something tells me we won't be able to lynch this tsutter, but I really don't have anything beyond that. I thought it might be the name of a monster from Tales but its apparently the name of some white-noise FFR account from 2006. Figured if it was from Tales I could find something useful; no dice.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #847
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Originally posted by YoshL
                and "lol if yoshl is a wolf we're all fucked"
                but you're not a wolf I think.
                It makes sense now because everyone and their mother was telling you what their role was, myself included.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  you're third party I'm assuming maybe I'm wrong.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      also oops I think I can confirm Tokzic as town I need to talk to him first though.
                      HEY TOKZIC; TALK TO ME ON SKYPE WHEN I GET HOME, OK?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        something tells me we won't be able to lynch this tsutter, but I really don't have anything beyond that. I thought it might be the name of a monster from Tales but its apparently the name of some white-noise FFR account from 2006. Figured if it was from Tales I could find something useful; no dice.
                        If you want a tales monster, lets call it the Adephagos.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          ok so after a quick (and I mean quick I don't have much time before my next class) Adephagos is a monster that eats whatever it is that the characters from Tales use to channel magic. It, like this monster, was powerful enough to destroy all living things, and the only way it supposed to be stopped was to "convert the 'aer,' which is the substance that was manipulated to keep power over magics, into mana."
                          The interesting thing is that in the game where Adephagos comes from, good and evil works together to stop it in the end. I hope that doesn't mean that town and wolves have to work together because if that's the case then there's probably not any hope.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            Brave Vesperia receives the blessing of the world's leaders to carry out their plan. However, Duke Pantarei, a veteran of the Great War who has lost his faith in humanity, has revived an ancient weapon called Tarqaron with the intention of sacrificing the lives of every human in the world in order to power the weapon and destroy the Adephagos. Brave Vesperia confronts him at the peak of Tarqaron, but neither can stand down due to their shared desire to save the world in their own ways. Duke and Brave Vesperia fight to resolve their conflict of beliefs, and Yuri manages to convince Duke that humanity is willing to give up their blastia to save the world. With the aid of Duke and power of every blastia core Summon Spirit in the world, Yuri forms a giant sword that allows him to cleave the Adephagos in two, converting it into hundreds of thousands of spirits itself, revitalizing the world.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              lol at the idea that tsutter is a white noise account

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                The Adephagos/Tsutter:



                                Also I've gotten this question a few times now. Tsutter is a story element only, not a player.
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-16-2015, 10:16 AM.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...