TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #856
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    alright check this out

    if you are a wolf, hit me up on skype or send a pm. if you had a role change after that adephagos thing or whatever, hit me up on skype or send a pm. obviously we need to work together because if we don't, yoshl wins.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #857
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      lol cmon choof is that the best you got

      that's all you've done this game "hey go pm me"

      nice work!


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #858
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #859
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread



          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #860
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Tokzic prolly still is a wolf sunfan....

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #861
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              I was too late anyways... I thought we had until the end of night 3 before this happened.

              Well, it doesn't seem like zombies...lmao.

              However, I can now confirm that humans and wolves alike will need to work together in order to stop this. That is the only way we'll make it out of this.
              Seeing as I brought such a large warning to you all and now it's happened anyway, I don't expect Tsutter/Yoshl whatever to be very pleased with me but we must still work together.

              Yoshl you evil fuck how dare you.

              Based on what I know, Yoshl would have now taken possession of Svaz since we were too late. Blind...are you like feeling any different or....?

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #862
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Mystery games: when crushing the wolves souls just isn't good enough *registered trademark symbol*

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  ayyy lmao

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    i don't give a shit, j-rodd was on his A+ read game against me, so props to him (i feel like i'm already talking in postgame but lol)

                    you should definitely lynch me
                    and you shouldn't definitely lynch me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Yoshl help us find the neutrallllll

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        DAMMIT MANTI I JUST REALIZED WHY HE'S FISH, AND TOOK CONTROL OF ME FUCk
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          wahahahahaha


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            DAMMIT MANTI I JUST REALIZED WHY HE'S FISH, AND TOOK CONTROL OF ME FUCk
                            =O
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              I want you to take over control, take over control, t-t-t-take over control

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                oh shit guys live twg is tonight1111111111


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...