TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1141
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    Game is over. But I'm not going to disclose winners till I can get to my laptop and put up postgame. Which is when I get home tomorrow afternoon.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1142
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      Oh, then I'll just post in here then, GET REKT MANTI!!!!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1143
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Oh, then I'll just post in here then, GET REKT MANTI!!!!

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1144
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          we have been released from this hell

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1145
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Comment

            • VisD
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2007
              • 1196

              #1146
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              This is like the end of a season of Survivor when Jeff just walks off into the night with the jar


              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1147
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Originally posted by VisD
                This is like the end of a season of Survivor when Jeff just walks off into the night with the jar
                haha what a tease

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Good god finally

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    Originally posted by VisD
                    This is like the end of a season of Survivor when Jeff just walks off into the night with the jar
                    Lmao
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Archived 2-18-2015 10:04 AM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...