TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1066
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    i think viccica is more towny than manti if i had to lynch between my 2 villa leans (lol)

    danceguy has been very neutral tone wise so i can't call him wolfy, but i can call psychoangel wolfy. i'll keep my vote for now, but im gonna level myself 100 times and change my vote from my phone, this is pretty much a guarantee

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #1067
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Jrodd youre being very lawful neutral

      Thats unlike you
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1068
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Manti and viccica are my only outs right now but I don't really want to vote either of them. Nice. I'll be back in an hour or two then

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1069
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          Jrodd youre being very lawful neutral

          Thats unlike you
          ya it's my wolf game

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1070
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I think j-rodd might be overcompensating here
            its weird

            stop being icky

            also LOL at me forgetting the wolves have a kill wheeeeeeeeeee
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1071
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              He's just not that into you

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1072
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                My vote is probably not going to stay on Vic. Might land on sunfan
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  My vote will go to one of my wolf leans.
                  Don't expect it to stay on Fic.

                  Also wouldn't mind a kitb between Dance and DBP. I personally feel there's a 75% chance that would result in a wolf lynch.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Unless the team is like 3 of Charu, DBP, Fiction, Manti then I'm probably really, really wrong. Maybe j-rodd is in there idk anymore sorry man I've flipped on you more times than I ever have before.

                    Red Blaster is playing well imo irregardless of his alignment... he reminds me of funny when she's town oddly enough... pass for today.

                    I'll deal with the headache that is j-rodd tomorrow, pass for today. Lots of town vibes but heavy wolf vibes... w/e. His reads are really similar to mine.

                    dAnce has sated my curiosity for today. I'll probably cry if I'm wrong on him in the end but I think he's human at the very least for today. His reads are 2nd closest to mine and I like his effort thus far. As Manti has pointed out he's generally a cheerleader when he's a wolf.

                    Vic is slipping down solely because of my paranoia of her. Her case for the spite-kill throwing scum on fic is awkward and is the most mafia thing she's done imo, but town vibes for today. Possibly with j-rodd in a headache-alliance. j-rodd, fic, vic would probably make me have an aneurysm, its unlikely though.

                    James is giving town tells left and right. Would be surprised if I'm wrong.

                    Charu is actually trying, but hasn't gotten a voice really. Wolfy. Said a whole lot of nothing mainly. I think there are better lynches for today though.

                    DBP is off the table in my mind. Manti might be as well. He should take me off the table too but wheeeeeeeee

                    would vote for most of you despite town leans... would like to see a lynch on Charu, Manti or maybe Vic. Fic is a possibility but I have no clue what that would bring.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Okay, I guess I'll say something.

                      sunfan and manti are wolf partners.

                      gg, game is solved.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Okay, I guess I'll say something.

                        sunfan and manti are wolf partners.

                        gg, game is solved.
                        Rekt.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Okay, I guess I'll say something.

                          sunfan and manti are wolf partners.

                          gg, game is solved.
                          Redlettersunderlinedbolded
                          NO
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Read that as tsundre.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Zzz

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Hey seer I can't be bothered to find your reads. Who are you looking at?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...