TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1036
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I'm still okay with my vote on sunfan, but I'd be comfortable voting a lot of people actually...
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1037
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      I'm still okay with my vote on sunfan, but I'd be comfortable voting a lot of people actually...
      Am I one of them?

      I'll fite u


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1038
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I've been in the pressure cooker too long Manti
        take me out before I Burn
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1039
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          Uh no it really wasn't, psycho=danceguy now and it's a pretty huge point if u ask me
          True, but, Dance wasn't around to be in that pre-claim DBP suspicion. He was subbed in after the claim.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1040
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Psychoangel's suspicions do not automatically become Dance's suspicions.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1041
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              ...please reread the point I was trying to make

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1042
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                If you burn red sunfan, I'm more inclined to leave you in there.

                But sure. What's up Vic? Nothing to say now? No other interests to lynch other then me? Lockjaw was abnormal for pop's game. It's not abnormal for your wolf game though.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Hi thread here's a question. When tomorrow rolls around what happens if dbp says he seered a red
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Or a goon as the case may be
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      No I don't have anything to say because I've already said it and said I wasn't intending to nor am I going to say it again. I listed my suspicions and you just happen to be at the top. You're not the only one.


                      So take your spite vote and shove it up your bum, fishbreath.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Your defense is weak. Just like your kung-fu.
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          DE-FENSE clapclapclap DEE-FENCE
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Go spurs

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              FUCK THE SPURs
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                kay im going to work sorry manti im not hashing it out with you.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...