james im voting for you here because it's either you or charu. if it's red then it might be gg or im gonna need to have a revelation if it comes to F3
the no kill I thought was to a roleblocker, I would 100% send in a kill that night as myself (not through DBP) that phase because it would mean this phase would be must lynch. as a wolf id be super confident I could win the game here, instead im a human who could be POEd today. manti also defended you early, maybe a signal as a traitor
anyway, posting after you get lynched is not strictly allowed especially when you're complaining. So the fact that James posted after he thought he was lynched is kind of BS because lynched players don't get death posts and if they do it should happen after the lynch is confirmed by the host.
Comment