TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1261
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    insta is at 5~


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1262
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by James May
      Then why has no one countered DBP's claim on DAY FUCKING 0 Manti? And even if there was one, do you really think that people would believe the counterclaim? For there to be no seer, Wolves would have to pick Role Cop, and hope by fucking chance that seer doesn't get picked and hope that Tracker gets pick so that Tracker can confirm that Role Cop is investigating those very players. But since there's no tracker, and no counter claim how else are we going to believe those seer claims? Unless YOU ARE the Tracker and can very well confirm. But since you, or no one else for that matter, put forth Tracker and can very well deny or back up the DBP claim then you're shit out of luck Manti.
      If I was a blue I would have claimed out of the KITB

      There simply might not be a Goon Cop in the game. There are 6 power human roles possible in this game:

      Goon Cop - Nobody CC'd DBP so I'd guess this didn't get rolled.
      Roleblocker - Possible
      Tracker - Possible, but if they haven't watched DBP one of these nights to confirm him they're dumb.
      Bodyguard - You're 100% sure we have a BG huh?
      Vigilante - Possible they haven't shot yet.
      Innocent Child - Nope


      If the wolves selected no modifiers it is completely possible for DBP to be a fake and there to be a Roleblocker/Vigi/dumb tracker out there.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #1263
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I am 100% sure oon the Bodyguard Manti. And if we do have a tracker then we need to drag him out no?
        bananas


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1264
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Do you hear that, Manti-Wolf?

          It's the ticking to your demise.

          I hope your wolf buddy is sweating bullets.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1265
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            You are going to Die backpack. I am going to lynch you.
            You are going to Die DarkManticoreX2. I am going to lynch you.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1266
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              well since it's turning into a claimfest i've had PR leans on james and red from pretty early on

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1267
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Even if we have a tracker it doesn't mean they ever targeted DBP (even though they should have #DUMB TRACKER).

                You're looking to confirm the minimum amount of blues possible. I understand what you're doing.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  also ill hardclaim vanilla

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I understand what you're doing.
                    And I also think I know who the other blue is (it's not backpack). I'll let him reveal though.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      there's no way we have a vigi btw

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Okay, Mr. Wolf.

                        The unclaimed Goon Cop is the wolf.

                        Let me remind you how absolutely rediculous it would be to guess a role if you're a wolf on DAY FUCKING ONE.

                        Goon Cop
                        Roleblocker
                        Tracker
                        Bodyguard
                        Vigilante
                        Innocent Child (reveal at start of day one)

                        You see this, Mr. Wolf?

                        Lets cross off IC since none is present.

                        Goon Cop
                        Roleblocker
                        Tracker
                        Bodyguard
                        Vigilante
                        Innocent Child (reveal at start of day one)

                        Town starts with two roles, and will only add on if there's wolf roles.

                        Now tell me, Mr. Wolf, would a wolf, without talking to their teammates, take a chance like that?
                        a) there could be daytalk among the wolves
                        b) its a GREAT play. You have it stuck in your mind that anything you wouldn't do is a bad play. You're just simply wrong. DBP was a sinking ship; he could've possibly outed a role, a very valuable one too, on his way down.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          nvm forgot what bulletproof means because we're using lame ass mafia terms in a cool werewolf game

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            nvm forgot what bulletproof means because we're using lame ass mafia terms in a cool werewolf game
                            Though the bulletproof is 1-shot if i recall correctly. So even if the vigi shot a player and he didn't die, the vigi could have just outright called the person out on the next day.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by James May
                              Though the bulletproof is 1-shot if i recall correctly. So even if the vigi shot a player and he didn't die, the vigi could have just outright called the person out on the next day.
                              ya that's true and what shouldve happened, ill rephrase it, i highly doubt there's a vigi in this game

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                a) there could be daytalk among the wolves
                                That would lower the chance of him hitting a fake claim successfully by 40%. That's a really shitty play imo.

                                Because, yeah, there could be a counter, but you guys wouldn't know if there's a bodyguard. You would of went after seer and then bodyguard would've died.

                                How's this a good play?

                                Also, in that scenario, the wolves could just do the same exact thing (albeit not as extreme) to cast doubt on a goon cop claim.

                                gtfo thesunwolf.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...