TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1171
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I'd highly suggest against voting manti here
    I would highly suggest that roles begin outing as a starting point
    esp a tracker. tracker would make me very happy
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1172
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      no but it gives us a start imo
      I know its not like C9 but there is at least 1 other role out there and humans need a wolf today
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1173
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        I would not leave a seer alive if I knew who they were and knew I could hit them without repercussion.

        Ever

        Period.
        What if you prepared this defense beforehand.
        What if you wanted to make me a scapegoat.
        What if you were aiming for blues but wanted to hit a non-bodyguarded target. (There could be a bodyguard and I would likely be the most bodyguarded person.)

        And your previous 'defense' was attacking my seer ability, which any wolf in the same position has to do and does not constitute anything unique at all.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1174
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Look bro, I don't care how much you paint it, I'm gonna be stubborn and only go for you.

          Unless you say you're a role.

          Hmm... what can a wolf fake claim I wonder? I wonder I wonder I wonder

          Do you want to risk that chance, manti? Are you a daring man?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1175
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            If we have a tracker and they didn't track dbp last night they dumb.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1176
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by Charu
              Why would you? It would make you look bad.
              yes it would make me look bad going into a day where 1 lynch for the wolves to win the game aka 2 votes on a human

              I don't want to call you stupid, but your reasoning here kinda is
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1177
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                [QUOTE=DaBackpack;4195875]What if you prepared this defense beforehand.
                What if you wanted to make me a scapegoat.
                What if you were aiming for blues but wanted to hit a non-bodyguarded target. (There could be a bodyguard and I would likely be the most bodyguarded person.)

                idk man I told the BG not to guard you after you lived the first night
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Roleblocker
                  Tracker
                  Bodyguard
                  Vigilante

                  Aaaah, the possibilites are endless, aren't they manti?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    damnit
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      5 votes instalynch
                      nice


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        vigi should out anyways regardless
                        they probably should've done it yesterday
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          What if you prepared this defense beforehand.
                          What if you wanted to make me a scapegoat.
                          What if you were aiming for blues but wanted to hit a non-bodyguarded target. (There could be a bodyguard and I would likely be the most bodyguarded person.)
                          1. lol, "What if sceanrio"
                          2. lol, "What if scenario"
                          3. A bodyguard fucking dies on the redirect, you dumb wolf. That's a great kill regardless if you die or the BG does on the redirect.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            regardless of what's happening, I'm glad that its happened
                            this is fun
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              1. lol, "What if sceanrio"
                              2. lol, "What if scenario"
                              3. A bodyguard fucking dies on the redirect, you dumb wolf. That's a great kill regardless if you die or the BG does on the redirect.
                              1, 2. OK Mister "I will always kill blues always", this time you didn't, so

                              3. I'm wrong in this example, but there a number of reasons why you could have behaved like this


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I would advise against placing votes though
                                2 votes in the wrong direction loses the game barring a correct vigi shot or a roleblocker hero.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...