TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #1831
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    anyway, posting after you get lynched is not strictly allowed especially when you're complaining. So the fact that James posted after he thought he was lynched is kind of BS because lynched players don't get death posts and if they do it should happen after the lynch is confirmed by the host.
    Actually Charu unvoted, which is gay.
    bananas


    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #1832
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      so sure, I'll kill jrodd on the premise that if James is the red and he did that stunt on purpose it is foul play and total BS.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #1833
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by James May
        Actually Charu unvoted, which is gay.
        that's the point. You thought you were dead and you posted anyway.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #1834
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          this makes the wolfing harder - if James is perceived to be green and I am blue the wolf kill choice has less to do with who is more likely to vote for the non-wolf. If James survives, Charu is green.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #1835
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            less to do with who is left* and more to do with who is most likely to vote for the non-wolf.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #1836
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by Charu
              Unvote

              Lesse what j-rodd says.
              gay.

              Originally posted by fiction
              that's the point. You thought you were dead and you posted anyway.
              I suppose :/

              Originally posted by fiction
              he did that stunt on purpose it is foul play and total BS.
              Hey that wasn't a stunt fiction...I thought it would be nice to let the peeps know my role :/
              bananas


              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #1837
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                yeah ok
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  upon insta everyone should shut the fuck up
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    This is why unvoting should be banned...
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      kill jrodd please to see what happens
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        charu.. are you getting nervous........
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by James May
                          This is why unvoting should be banned...
                          I would've voted for Red Blaster if unvoting wasn't allowed, but thank you anyways.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Naw, I'm just conflicted on what to do.

                            j-rodd only has 1 vote right now, right?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              if it's between charu and jrodd we already won.

                              I can track whoever survives this phase. I could die, too, but if james is already predisposed to kill charu and charu isn't red, jrodd won't kill james tomorrow night if he survives the lynch. And if jrodd isn't it, charu should be fine with killing jrodd now. At which point I track charu and charu deals with the choice of killing me or trying to convince red blaster to vote for James.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Oh the humanity...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...