TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #76
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Anyways I'm watching plopadopalis currently

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #77
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      for what it's worth I feel sunfan's process of elimination strategy is interesting and I for one will try to circumvent it by acting in such a way that eliminates me from suspicion before he even suspects of suspecting me.
      Villager

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #78
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        you're all going to die I'm a wolf extraordinaire 5/5 stars
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #79
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #80
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            k whatever can you catch some woofs or are you still really bad at that

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #81
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              I'm drunk let's lynch viccica lol

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #82
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Ok bye ^____^

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  Oh my god, you kept the image.

                  lmaoooooooo


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Oh and I'm not reading anything yet but if u want me to read ur post I need to change ur status from a (everyone is auto starting here) to a and then a and potentially a if you can reach the elite LOCK CLEAR status

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      k whatever can you catch some woofs or are you still really bad at that
                      timing is eVerything, V. We experience ourselVes in time, through time. There will be a time to reVeal your true role. I'm not bad at finding wolVes, just unaVailable to present the truth at the right time.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        #lock clear.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          How do you use a method where you clear someone for the day with reasonable tells to make your thought process easier to help you suddenly understand the tells of people that you find hard to read

                          Knowing which people are easy to read as villagers has no direct effect on making the people who are hard to read less hard to read

                          How you clear him through POE (or fiction for that matter) is clearly not POE itself but the methods you use to support it
                          If its not X or Y, then its Z. Why is this so hard?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Don't make nonsense statements plz
                            its not even remotely nonsense...
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              WAKE UP!

                              OPEN YOURS EYES SUNFAN

                              DO YoU NOT SEE

                              O_O
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Also picking first in a snake draft is exciting at first but there was so much sweating and all my picks got ninjad. Gonna have to step my game up this season cuz I realized how much better (more elite) my team would be with a middle position pick

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...