TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #151
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    things I have noticed in a thread that starts on the weekend (don't do this next time, weekends are not good times for me )

    fiction appears to have not changed at all, and thus my ability to read him remains nonexistent

    thesunfan has a definite change of tone from last game, but maybe it can be attributed to last game having a junior teammate or whatever, sounds villagery

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #152
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by James May
      I guess :v

      Viccica mainly because I have a sinking feeling that she could be extremely inactive again this game...
      oh and awkward posts like these is how I caught you in the game when you were master wolf

      james may

      boom instalynched

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #153
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        lumphoboextreme
        I lol'd

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #154
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          mainly I'm trying to be less annoying (@ the change in tone)
          it appears to not be working
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #155
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I think turning up the pressure on James would be a good start.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #156
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              oh and awkward posts like these is how I caught you in the game when you were master wolf

              james may

              boom instalynched
              Oh cool someone is suspicious of me. Just something to say "Viccica I will hammer you if you become inactive again"

              But still, its just Day 1~
              bananas


              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #157
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Also, jumping on me because I have a feeling that Viccica might be inactive is pretty stupid
                bananas


                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  lol


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    lol
                    CHARU
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      because it's weird and feels awkward james.



                      that post you made as a wolf was the epitome of "i'm making stuff up as I go along and digging myself a grave". keep posting this game if ur villa, but no it is not dumb to vote for someone who voted someone for a dumb reason

                      it's called the law of voting for someone who voted for someone for a dumb reason, and it's actually more of a theory than a law so let's test it

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        because it's weird and feels awkward james.



                        that post you made as a wolf was the epitome of "i'm making stuff up as I go along and digging myself a grave". keep posting this game if ur villa, but no it is not dumb to vote for someone who voted someone for a dumb reason

                        it's called the law of voting for someone who voted for someone for a dumb reason, and it's actually more of a theory than a law so let's test it
                        Let's dance to it then. Because I thought we weren't making any serious votes.

                        unvote because apparantly the vote was a semi-joke
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by James May
                          Let's dance to it then. Because I thought we weren't making any serious votes.

                          unvote because apparantly the vote was a semi-joke
                          *apparently

                          Also, drinking wine as I post so whoops. Anyhow, my votes this phase are semi-jokes but cool. Not fazed by this at all
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by James May
                            Also, jumping on me because I have a feeling that Viccica might be inactive is pretty stupid
                            this post didn't make it sound very much like a joke.....

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              this post didn't make it sound very much like a joke.....
                              Because that was the only reason I had for voting her. But its too early to tell if she's even going to be inactive but basing that on meta. But other than that, the vote wasn't all that serious, more like "Oh she voted for me, time to poke back with a vote" vote.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I don't get why you're getting worked up over a vote to be honest. Its Day 1, nothing is too serious and that game I had life shit going on. And I'm derusting myself from not playing for a while (poker twig is perfect example of my rust...)
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...