jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #121
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

    jordan

    and what was with you wanting me to vigi you if you're the psychic
    ...

    Comment

    • Temote
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 748

      #122
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

      Vote Count:

      Jordan (3) - kotor, sc, Gun
      sc979 (.01) - phantom
      Gun92 (.01) - phantom

      Left to vote: Jordan, pnt, bullet, Mamimi, Makilaz

      Insta's at 4.01.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #123
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

        cause being the psychic sucks

        and lets vote jtb for the hell of it

        Comment

        • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 432

          #124
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

          I vote for JTB as well...

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #125
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

            Ten minutes, guys.

            Vote Count:

            Jordan (3) - kotor, sc, Gun
            sc979 (.01) - phantom
            Gun92 (.01) - phantom
            Jump the Bullet (2) - pnt, Jordan

            Left to vote: bullet, Mamimi, Makilaz

            Insta's at 4.01.

            Comment

            • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 432

              #126
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

              Gosh... I remembered that SOMEONE talked to me on AIM. I don't remember who it was? Why would I lie about that? It's pointless... Vote for JTB! He's the real wolf D:< If you lynch me, you will regret it.

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #127
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                Aaaaaand time.

                Jor-Dan the greatest has been lynched. Night 3 has started. It ends at 10 P.M. Monday.

                Players:
                1. rzr (astickytree)
                2. Kekeb (kek3b)
                3. Makilaz (benderchan)
                4. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
                5. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                6. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                7. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                9. sc979 (Sam97379)
                10. Jor-dan (chuckroast1492)
                11. Jump the Bullet (Aksmooth77)
                12. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

                Phantoms:
                sc (.01)
                Gun (.01)
                Bullet (.01)
                Mamimi (.01)
                Makilaz (.01)

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                  mamimi's a wolf

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                    proof?
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                      Cause she r chik? I'd like to know the reason why myself, perhaps you just want her dead to make sure you stay alive?

                      Comment

                      • kotorfanboy
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 93

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                        Proof: Sarcasm is awesome.

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                          Sarcasm = greatness. I was watching something on youtube that had said that and I thought it was funny...probably had to be there sort of thing, but I wouldn't mind hearing prof on thought process, even tho I do think he is just saying it to say it ~shrug~

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            proof?
                            and

                            Originally posted by Gun92
                            Cause she r chik? I'd like to know the reason why myself, perhaps you just want her dead to make sure you stay alive?
                            see:

                            Originally posted by kotorfanboy
                            Proof: Sarcasm is awesome.
                            he knows me too well

                            Originally posted by Gun92
                            Sarcasm = greatness. I was watching something on youtube that had said that and I thought it was funny...probably had to be there sort of thing, but I wouldn't mind hearing prof on thought process, even tho I do think he is just saying it to say it ~shrug~
                            QFmultiquote

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                              **** me.

                              Unexpected computer troubles. I'm so sorry guys. :/ I thought it would be fixed last wednesday but it's turned in to a terrible mess. I've already replaced my motherboard and had to reinstall windows and oh god, if I have to replace my video card it won't even be worth having my computer.

                              I don't have anything to add. Sorry for sucking it up this game. Replace me if you so choose, however, I should be able to get on at some point, every day, from now on.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                                Night 3 is now over. Both Mamimi and pnt have died. Also, you find sc outside of a burnt down house. Day 3 has started, and will end Tuesday at 10 P.M. CDT.

                                Players:
                                1. rzr (astickytree)
                                2. Kekeb (kek3b)
                                3. Makilaz (benderchan)
                                4. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
                                5. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                                6. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                                7. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                                8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                                9. sc979 (Sam97379)
                                10. Jor-dan (chuckroast1492)
                                11. Jump the Bullet (Aksmooth77)
                                12. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
                                Last edited by Temote; 03-9-2009, 09:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...