jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #136
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

    Well...thats wonderful to know...I think?

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #137
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

      Well now. Hmm.

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #138
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

        oh, cute.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #139
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

          NEVER MIND, I'M AN IDIOT! I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Sunday. >=(

          Day ends tomorrow, not tonight.

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #140
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

            Voting for Kotor cause...well, don't got much of a reason other then I don't want another phantom.

            Comment

            • Temote
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 748

              #141
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

              About two and a half hours left, guys.

              Votes:

              kotor (1) - Gun
              sc (.01) - phantom
              Gun (.01) - phantom
              Mak (.01) - phantom
              Bullet (.01) - phantom

              Left to vote: sc, kotor, Mak, Bullet

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #142
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                I guess it makes enough sense considering he is the only one without a phantom which means he needed to be around for votes and make sure he got none in the event that it came down to a vote involving a phantom. Wolves, in my experience, are always around to vote and rarely if ever, miss a vote and chance to lynch someone. We know sc isn't a wolf, I know I am not a wolf because I wouldn't have been dumb enough to miss a vote. JTB really hasn't been active enough to be a wolf and the same goes for Mak. Kotor has been the most active and like I just pointed out, he has yet to miss a vote. Thats about as much as I can deduce by what I can see based on votes and all the posts and what not.

                Comment

                • jump_the_bullet
                  Oh you fancy, huh?
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 912

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                  voting for gun due to the fact its suspicious that he would choose to be active right now now that theres only 1 wolf left according to pnt. also due to just bandwagoning on the vote for jordan without really much proof that he was a wolf. i know you were only trying to avoid a phantom but it didnt seem that he was really a wolf in the first place.

                  Comment

                  • kotorfanboy
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 93

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                    Gun

                    For reasons outlined by JTB, and the fact that I trust JTB and SC more than Gun and Makilaz.

                    But, just so that we get a decisive vote and one of the people I trust doesn't get drawn into a kitb, I'm voting Gun. (Because if Mak were a wolf, he could vote me and try to kitb kill me, assuming SC votes Gun).

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                      Votes:

                      kotor (1) - Gun
                      sc (.01) - phantom
                      Gun (2.01) - Bullet, Kotor, phantom
                      Mak (.01) - phantom
                      Bullet (.01) - phantom

                      Left to vote: sc, Mak

                      Hour left, guys.

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                        uhh... gun92

                        I somehow get a bad feeling about this
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                          Yeah...good job on that random bandwagon. You know what I say has some pretty good merit and quite frankly Jump, you have been way less active then me. Good luck to the rest of the humans then, way to lynch another of your kind. Twits.

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                            Gun has been insta-lynched. It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends Thursday at 10 P.M.

                            Players:
                            1. rzr (astickytree)
                            2. Kekeb (kek3b)
                            3. Makilaz (benderchan)
                            4. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
                            5. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                            6. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                            7. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                            8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            9. sc979 (Sam97379)
                            10. Jor-dan (chuckroast1492)
                            11. Jump the Bullet (Aksmooth77)
                            12. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                              Good bye cruel world and all the twits that inhabit it.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                                using my death post to say you weren't allowed a death post

                                Comment

                                Working...