Pnt, I have a question. Why do you choose Matt? Do you have some information you're withholding? Because it doesn't really make sense to randomly pick to kill someone because you don't want a random pick.
Also, sc wants me on AIM. Going on AIM for a bit.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
The townsfolk gathered around mattc16, watching him with their accusing glares. "We know you did it," they said as he backed up to the cliff's edge. "Wait, what about everyone else?" He frantically yelled out. One member smirked. "I don't really like multiple people on the block, so I think it's safer to just start with you." With that, the town pushed him off the cliff.
mattc16 has been lynched. It's now Night 2. Night 2 ends at 9 P.M. Friday.
Comment