jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #46
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

    Everyone except jtb posted since day started. You guys can wait for him if you want. Still haven't spoken to anyone through AIM yet.

    I have a midterm to take tomorrow, so I'll be going to sleep now.
    ...

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #47
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

      im here but i didnt see the point in posting what everyone has already said. blah blah SC is suspicious yadda yadda.

      ill sign on AIM now

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #48
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

        ok, so everybody posted and nobody counterclaimed. I'm likely to be on for the rest of the day.
        ...

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

          I'm confused. Are we voting for him or not? Because, everyopne's saying they do, but nobody is voting. Maki explained things to me because nobody just said "he's an unconfirmed human who wants the blues to come out to him," so... Yeah. What are we doing? o.O

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #50
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

            rzr, as no counterclaims have come up, i'm pretty sure he's the pyro, surely we dont want to lynch him?

            will be on AIM for a while x


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #51
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

              Okay, sounds good to me. SO, nobody has really said anything about flaw. I doubt that nobody has talked to him. Has anyone made any advancements in this?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #52
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                Damn guys. I've been online for about 6 hours and noones bothered to even contact me!! I'm going to bed now, its half 1 in the morning. I'll be back online tomorrow at some point, i really hope some of you guys have been chatting and have formed something good to go off. g'night much love x


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                  I suppose i'd better vote too hadn't i, as there's only a few hours left, d'oh

                  jordan for general inactivity, think ive only seen one post from him all game


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                    damn, i had to do laundry, and i still have a load of **** to do

                    i'll try to talk to people if i have time later and make an informed decision.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                      If I don't hear from anyone before I go to sleep I'm gonna have to safety.. And in this game I don't want to have to because of the one-vote rule. All I have to go off is anyone who's talked to Flaw, the Sc suspicion, and what Matt said about Jordan's inactivity. Though, the same can be said for almost everyone. \:

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                        hmm... 2 hours left, and only 1 vote. Only 3 people on AIM right now. Extension?

                        Also, I have a claim for guard.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                          yeah this ****ing blows. I don't even have 5 minutes to spare.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • kotorfanboy
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 93

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                            Oh god, running out of time.

                            Safety on Mamimi for now

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                              BDN, Sully, me, sc on the thread. I dunno if Sully's in the game. Or trav. We probz won't get an extension.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • kotorfanboy
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 93

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                                GAH

                                I forgot about the "no changing day votes" rule. Damn you and your new rules >_<. I've never played with that rule before, so yea. My bad =/

                                I'll try to remember for next time, but I guess I'm stuck on mamimi. Sorry about that.

                                Comment

                                Working...