jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #31
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

    Yes, anybody who talked with flaw in his final hours should reaveal anything suspicious.

    Nice timing sc. In fact, it's a very good idea for you to come out as the pyro. I won't spoil the surprise for the wolves.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #32
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

      gun92 has been studying forum ninjutsu

      well yeah, human vets usually get offed first due to being a threat in general, but still, anything else in particular that may have made flaw a target could be useful.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #33
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

        Yeah, as much could be gathered. It's just good to have the information of who he talked to and stuff.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #34
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

          big sobs over flaw.

          I've not talked to a single soul. I'm hoping everyone still has my aims! :<
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

            Sure do.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • kotorfanboy
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2008
              • 93

              #36
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

              No one else found it sketchy that SC thinks that "ok, I'm not dead, so blues come to me so we can start an alliance" after posting he was a pyro just before Temote updated?

              I get the logic that you want to come out so the wolves don't have time to change their vote, and you get a whole day phase to make an alliance, but then SC goes on to use his survival as proof that he's human. There's no proof that you're human yet. Claiming pyro for a whole 4 minutes (pyro claim post at 1:59, his second post at 2:03, EST) is by no means grounds for an unequivocally supported alliance.

              Yes, you might be the pyro. In fact, you most likely are the pyro. But why does not dying night one prove you're the pyro, if the wolves would have no time to change their vote after learning that you're the pyro?

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #37
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                I never spoke to flaw, havent actually spoken to anyone about the game yet, bad times! I'll be online for a bit if you want to chat now x


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                  Haven't talked to anyone yet, but I'm on AIM now.

                  Comment

                  • Jor-Dan_the_greatest
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 432

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                    Originally posted by rzr

                    Jordan, if you need any help just ask.
                    Thanks, yo. I'm mostly in this one to observe, anyway. To get my bearings, y'know? I'm not really sure what to do XD

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                      Originally posted by kotorfanboy
                      But why does not dying night one prove you're the pyro, if the wolves would have no time to change their vote after learning that you're the pyro?
                      It doesn't, and he never said it did lol.

                      Comment

                      • mattc16
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 524

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                        i think it's pretty safe to say now that sc is the pyro, as im pretty sure everyone has seen the thread since his coming out, and therefore offered plenty of time for counterclaims. x


                        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                        Comment

                        • kotorfanboy
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 93

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                          Kekeb: I look this post of his to assume that he said "because I wasn't wolfed, you can trust me" though not in those words, exactly.

                          "ok, I'm not dead, so blues come to me so we can start an alliance."

                          He still seems suspicious to me, unless he can explain some reasoning. And BDN and rzr were a bit quick to approve of him being pyro.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                            Oh ****, forgot about this game for a while. Obligatory useless "i'm a human" post.

                            I'm suspicious of sc for that "hey, I'm the pyro, blues come out to me lol" nonsense. Not going to vote just yet, but that's my thought on things.

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                              Gotta love Mak when he comes in and reiterates what has been said by several people already. I think everyone here is a bit suspicious of sc, we can put that much off to the side because no one else has counter claimed, odds are that he is what he says he is. I guess its more up to the blues and what they decide to do.

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                                ugh, internet went out for a few hours just as I was about to make a post.

                                I just thought there was a small chance that I might die first night (revenge from previous games or something); I didn't mean to say that not dying proves me not being a wolf, I was sorta talking to myself.

                                Of course I posted at that time so that

                                1) wolves would have minimal time to change their vote if any of them saw
                                2) If the wolves killed me, they couldn't claim my role
                                3) maximize time for others to see that there are no counterclaims (unless a wolf wants to get vigi'd), so the alliance could be set up quicker.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...