jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kotorfanboy
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 93

    #76
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

    Just got home.

    Since when does making a mistake over a disliked rule make me a wolf candidate? Besides, I thought I might go to bed right after I posted that, so I wanted to get in a safety. It's not that bad, jesus.

    I'll see if I can dig myself up a more viable candidate to convince you guys, but I do have homework =/

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #77
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

      Originally posted by rzr
      Kotor seems like a logical choice.
      Care to share some light? It doesn't seem logical at all.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #78
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

        Replace me immediately. I can't continue.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #79
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

          Got it taken care of. pnt (merlonifan28) is subbing in for BDN, guys.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #80
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

            flaws a bitch so i'm in this game now for bdn

            someone summarize what's happened so far in haiku form

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #81
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

              kotorfanboy (8:09:05 PM): no one has a vote
              We are all waiting around.
              Inactivity.

              winner so far

              Comment

              • kotorfanboy
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 93

                #82
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                No one has a vote
                We are all waiting around.
                Inactivity.

                Comment

                • kotorfanboy
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 93

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                  damn you

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                    chuckroast1492 (8:14:37 PM): I am a human
                    Nothing special about me
                    Do not lynch me, please

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                      Vote count:

                      Jordan (1) - Matt
                      Mamimi (1) - Kotor
                      Jump The Bullet (1) - rzr
                      BDN (1) - Makilaz
                      Matt (1) - Jordan
                      Kotor (1) - Bullet

                      Left to vote: Kekeb, pnt, Mamimi, sc979, Gun92

                      1:45 left.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                        I was talking about what someone else said. I think it was jtb? I dunno.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          chuckroast1492 (8:14:37 PM): I am a human
                          Nothing special about me
                          Do not lynch me, please
                          lol

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                            matt because i don't like being in the kitb

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                              I just wrote a giant paper!

                              and thank god for pnt. Thank GOD for pnt.

                              I don't have any reason to vote for anyone... but it's getting late so I'll safety rzr?
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                                Vote count:

                                Jordan (1) - Matt
                                Mamimi (1) - Kotor
                                Jump The Bullet (1) - rzr
                                pnt (1) - Makilaz
                                Matt (2) - Jordan, pnt
                                Kotor (1) - Bullet
                                rzr (1) - Mamimi

                                Left to vote: Kekeb, sc979, Gun92

                                Slightly under half an hour left.
                                Last edited by Temote; 03-5-2009, 07:42 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...