jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #106
    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

    Convenient, buddy.

    Also, guys, I can't assure I'll be around too much. I'll be here enough to sustain my activity for the game, but I', going through some rough **** IRL, so I might not be the super-active rzr I usually am. Feel free to PM me, I'll always read it. Or text me, most of you guys have my number.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Temote
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 748

      #107
      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

      Alright, our family is going to head out to see that new Watchmen thing at about six or seven tonight, meaning I probably won't be home by nine to update, so Night ends at whatever time I can actually get back here and update the thread.

      So get your damn PMs in. >=(

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #108
        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

        Pretty dang good movie. Anyways, Night 2 is now over. Both rzr and Kekeb have died. Day 2 will end at 10 P.M. Central on Sunday (extensions pending, of course).

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #109
          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

          ****ing wolves. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. :[ Good luck, humans.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #110
            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

            Almost forgot the updated player list:

            Players:
            1. rzr (astickytree)
            2. Kekeb (kek3b)
            3. Makilaz (benderchan)
            4. x3Mamimi (x3Mamimi)
            5. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
            6. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
            7. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
            8. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
            9. sc979 (Sam97379)
            10. Jor-dan (chuckroast1492)
            11. Jump the Bullet (Aksmooth77)
            12. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)

            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #111
              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

              rzr was the wolf out of the two that died. I was going to send my vigi for him 2 minutes after seeing my role as a joke, but decided against it...
              ...

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #112
                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                Code:
                Sam97379 (12:12:10 AM):	hey
                chuckroast1492 came back from idle at 12:14:14 AM
                chuckroast1492 (12:14:16 AM):	yo\
                Sam97379 (12:14:26 AM):	have you spoken to either kekeb or rzr?
                chuckroast1492 (12:14:38 AM):	don' think so
                Sam97379 (12:14:45 AM):	really?
                chuckroast1492 (12:14:53 AM):	really
                Sam97379 (12:15:00 AM):	I've asked rzr who he's spoken too, and he brought you up
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:07 AM):	oh?
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:23 AM):	or did you?
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:26 AM):	and did he?
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:29 AM):	hmm
                Sam97379 (12:15:33 AM):	he basically said that it was about helping you since you're new
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:33 AM):	*skepticism*
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:43 AM):	well he might have
                chuckroast1492 (12:15:50 AM):	hmm...
                Sam97379 (12:15:54 AM):	did he or not?
                chuckroast1492 (12:16:04 AM):	possibly
                chuckroast1492 (12:16:29 AM):	now that i think about it... yeah i think he did
                There might be something here. I was wondering why rzr had barely talked to anyone. (and there are 4 people who pretty much talked to nobody at all when I asked them. Don't just sit around and safety guys.) rzr hadn't mentioned jordan at all, and I said that to get a reaction.
                ...

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                  lol'd

                  Comment

                  • kotorfanboy
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 93

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                    Liking the evidence SC is putting on the table.

                    Anyone else have anything? I'll put down a vote on Jor-Dan (I REMEMBER NOT TO DO IT YET BECAUSE I CAN'T CHANGE IT >) if nothing else comes up this phase.

                    Comment

                    • kotorfanboy
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 93

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                      Thought of one other thing.

                      SC: How sure are you that rzr was the wolf out of the two? Because Jordan's guilt relies on that.

                      Basically, if Kekeb claimed guard to you, how much do you trust that claim?

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                        well, two people died, so one must be a wolf and the other must be the guard. kekeb claimed guard, and rzr didn't. No reason not to trust that.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • kotorfanboy
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 93

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                          Getting close to update.

                          JorDan

                          just in case Temote doesn't give an extension.

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                            1:20 left guys.

                            Jordan (1) - kotor
                            sc979 (.01) - phantom
                            Gun92 (.01) - phantom

                            Left to vote: Everyone else
                            Last edited by Temote; 03-8-2009, 07:44 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                              JorDan

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LVIII: Trip to the Circus

                                hey guys there's 1 wolf left. might as well come out now then. i don't know what the numbers were before i got subbed in but i'll let you know as soon as temote does fills me in

                                Comment

                                Working...