jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #106
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    Okay. I've got my vote set for xharumoni on the grounds of inactivity and saying that they don't even want to play anymore. I'm thinking that whether they're a wolf or human, they're not helping a bit.

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #107
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      Lets get a little activity all up in this house woooo
      xharumoni for inactivity
      will probably switch

      Comment

      • jump_the_bullet
        Oh you fancy, huh?
        • Jan 2008
        • 912

        #108
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        safety on gun92
        im gonna wait for a little bit before i make a final decision

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #109
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          u84 you should probably get rid of that fake edit in your sig
          also it's spelled "tasselfoot"
          EDIT: unless you did that on purpose

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #110
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            oh crap forgot you can't edit posts
            sorry
            also lets get ACTIVE WOOOOO

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #111
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              Voting for xharumoni because of inactivity...sorry I haven't been on as of late, a friend of my girlfriends passed away during the week and I've spent most of the past few days with her and my birthday is in...30 mins or so, so sorry, Ill try and get more active.

              Comment

              • FrozenAngel91
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 1029

                #112
                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                I'm not gonna end up waking up at 12:00 tomorrow cause it's sunday, and that's 9:00 A.M over here, so I'm gonna vote for xharumoni for now.

                I'm voting for xharumoni mostly because of inactivity, and we really don't need inactive players, so it's no help for us to have him whether he's human or wolf. Also, I haven't really narrowed down my list of who's human and who's wolf yet, so this might be subject to change if I wake up in time tomorrow.


                Originally posted by Findarian
                get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                Comment

                • robertsona
                  missa in h-moll
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4000

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                  i would also like to attest, and i can get u84 to back me up on this one,
                  that everytime someone tries to message him, he signs off
                  rofl

                  Comment

                  • JKPolk
                    tool
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3737

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                    xharumoni for all the same reasons above

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                      Day 2 is now over. Night 3 will end Monday at 11:59 pm.

                      1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                      2. hi top (flywheel1964) (night 1)
                      3. freakysnots (freakysnots) (night 2)
                      4. FrozenAngel91 (FrozenAngel991)
                      5. u84 (u8477)
                      6. Ruritsu (ruritsu) (day 1)
                      7. JkPolk (jomfgwhich)
                      8. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                      9. ElRayford (ElRayford)
                      10. xharumoni (xharumoni) (day 2)
                      11. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
                      12. Gun92 (james92hofmann)

                      Comment

                      • iluswirl
                        Clueless & Comfortable
                        • May 2007
                        • 462

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                        Woooo! We got one. Good going, and thanks for listening to me.. xD

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                          What? I thought Day didn't end until tonight.. Does that mean I have a phantom?
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                            Crap, I mis-read the top post.. Sorry guys.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • robertsona
                              missa in h-moll
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4000

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                              well at least you convinced me of xharumoni hehe

                              Comment

                              • tupacodaman
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 635

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                                Night 3 is now over. Day 3 will end Tuesday at 5 pm.

                                1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                                2. hi top (flywheel1964) (night 1)
                                3. freakysnots (freakysnots) (night 2)
                                4. FrozenAngel91 (FrozenAngel991)
                                5. u84 (u8477)
                                6. Ruritsu (ruritsu) (day 1)
                                7. JkPolk (jomfgwhich)
                                8. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77) (night 3)
                                9. ElRayford (ElRayford)
                                10. xharumoni (xharumoni) (day 2)
                                11. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
                                12. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                                Last edited by tupacodaman; 09-21-2008, 07:02 PM. Reason: lol whoops

                                Comment

                                Working...