jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #61
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    I foresee an inactive game.
    this
    tgb kinda sucks now :/

    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #62
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      Night 1 is now over. Day 1 will end Thursday at 8 AM

      1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
      2. hi top (flywheel1964)
      3. freakysnots (freakysnots)
      4. FrozenAngel91 (FrozenAngel991)
      5. u84 (u8477)
      6. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
      7. JkPolk (jomfgwhich)
      8. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
      9. ElRayford (ElRayford)
      10. xharumoni (xharumoni)
      11. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
      12. Gun92 (james92hofmann)

      Hi_top is dead, couldn't figure out how to strike through his name.
      Last edited by tupacodaman; 09-16-2008, 07:18 PM.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #63
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        Never mind, thought I knew the code for it, but it's not working.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #64
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          Never mind, thought I knew the code for it, but it's not working.
          I don't think its strike

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #65
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            Voting for ElRayford for now.
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • JKPolk
              tool
              • Aug 2003
              • 3737

              #66
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              safety on bullet

              Comment

              • Ruritsu
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 479

                #67
                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                I too will be voting for ElRayford...
                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                  voting ElRayford.. Bandwagoning FTW

                  Comment

                  • iluswirl
                    Clueless & Comfortable
                    • May 2007
                    • 462

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                    Erm. I got confused. Anyway.. Changing my vote to a safety on ruritsu

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                      Voting for ElRayford

                      Comment

                      • FrozenAngel91
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 1029

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                        Bandwagoning on Elrayford cause I'm lame >.<


                        Originally posted by Findarian
                        get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                        Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                        I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                          wtf anyone who just god damn bandwangonned on elrayford is a wolf.

                          And no, you can't vote for someone without a reason.

                          now, I'm going to go ahead and vote ruritsu because of what he did night 1.

                          Comment

                          • robertsona
                            missa in h-moll
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4000

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                            yeah ruritsu

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                              Keep in mind people, that I only voted ElRayford as a safety.. so don't think that I know everything. Trying to get me wolfed?
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • FrozenAngel91
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1029

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                                Originally posted by FrozenAngel91
                                Bandwagoning on Elrayford cause I'm lame >.<
                                Um I need to apologize for my stupidity here.

                                I had to leave for a while, and didn't think I would make it back on time to cast a vote, so I jumped on the bandwagon without thinking. I'm sorry for giving no reason, and also sorry for making a stupid vote.

                                If I can, I'd like to change it to ruritsu, if just because I want him out of the game, but also because he's rather suspicious.


                                Originally posted by Findarian
                                get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                                Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                                I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                                Comment

                                Working...