jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JKPolk
    tool
    • Aug 2003
    • 3737

    #166
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    Yeah, I figured you were a wolf, but it was either you or robert and I just chose wrong at the end. Oh well.

    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #167
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      Wolves win!!!!

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #168
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        Wow.. I told iluswirl vote for u84 after I died but no..

        What ever, I seered Frozen, passed an item to u84 before I died

        Too bad it failed

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #169
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          postgame GO

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #170
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            also host signups plzkthx

            Comment

            • iluswirl
              Clueless & Comfortable
              • May 2007
              • 462

              #171
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              Grr. Why must everybody want to host this game. I was looking forward to giving it a shot and now it seems like mak and robert want to. D:

              Oh well. I can still try.

              Oh and agreed with mak on the host signups and post game please.

              Comment

              Working...