jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #136
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    yea, so I've been awake for 26 hours because I had to do a rough draft for a paper that I had just started getting sources for on saturday. I predict an hour nap from 1:30-2:30, then back to class/work/studying . i'll def. update at midnight, i'll have recuperated by then

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #137
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      Safety on FrozenAngel91...will have something positive later tonight, I hope.

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #138
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        u84 77 (7:46:50 PM): ill ask jump
        robertsonarofl (7:46:55 PM): ?
        robertsonarofl (7:47:03 PM): jump the bullet is what?
        u84 77 (7:47:06 PM): item finder
        robertsonarofl (7:47:26 PM): how do you go about aquiring such info
        u84 77 (7:47:40 PM): ive talked to everyone
        u84 77 (7:47:51 PM): people come out to me
        robertsonarofl (7:48:00 PM): why would they do that
        robertsonarofl (7:48:06 PM): they just naturally trust you hehe
        u84 77 (7:48:09 PM): lol
        u84 77 (7:48:20 PM): he may have seered me first
        robertsonarofl (7:48:23 PM): ah
        u84 77 (7:48:25 PM): cause he didnt until day 1
        robertsonarofl (7:48:26 PM): that would make sensse

        I recieved that through the grapevine, the night before jump the bullet died. I'm thinking there may be a wolf there. robertsona

        Comment

        • FrozenAngel91
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 1029

          #139
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          Originally posted by iluswirl
          u84 77 (7:46:50 PM): ill ask jump
          robertsonarofl (7:46:55 PM): ?
          robertsonarofl (7:47:03 PM): jump the bullet is what?
          u84 77 (7:47:06 PM): item finder
          robertsonarofl (7:47:26 PM): how do you go about aquiring such info
          u84 77 (7:47:40 PM): ive talked to everyone
          u84 77 (7:47:51 PM): people come out to me
          robertsonarofl (7:48:00 PM): why would they do that
          robertsonarofl (7:48:06 PM): they just naturally trust you hehe
          u84 77 (7:48:09 PM): lol
          u84 77 (7:48:20 PM): he may have seered me first
          robertsonarofl (7:48:23 PM): ah
          u84 77 (7:48:25 PM): cause he didnt until day 1
          robertsonarofl (7:48:26 PM): that would make sensse

          I recieved that through the grapevine, the night before jump the bullet died. I'm thinking there may be a wolf there. robertsona
          Alright, I'm thinking u84 or robert makes sense with that convo. But for now, since he's got 2 votes, I'll go with robertsona, until i find out more.


          Originally posted by Findarian
          get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
          Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
          I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

          Comment

          • iluswirl
            Clueless & Comfortable
            • May 2007
            • 462

            #140
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            oh and gun, that's not a safety. That's a vote. You can't put 2 safety's on somebody.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #141
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              Changing the vote to a safety on.. Gun92
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • robertsona
                missa in h-moll
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 4000

                #142
                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                i'd like to bring attention to the fact that iluswirl keeps defending frozenangel
                so when jkpolk and freaky voted for frozen, iluswirl tried to defend him
                the only reason you would defend someone is if you knew their role
                the only role in this game where you know each other's role is wolf
                when I vote for frozen, iluswirl does it again.
                looking familiar?

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                  Originally posted by robertsona
                  i'd like to bring attention to the fact that iluswirl keeps defending frozenangel
                  so when jkpolk and freaky voted for frozen, iluswirl tried to defend him
                  the only reason you would defend someone is if you knew their role
                  the only role in this game where you know each other's role is wolf
                  when I vote for frozen, iluswirl does it again.
                  looking familiar?
                  I'd like to bring it to your attention that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Gun put a second vote on frozen. That's called SAFETY BANDWAGONING. And besides. Frozen came AFTER me. I guess if you want to try and get me killed, go ahead. But when the time comes and the wolves win because YOU were too busy trying to point out that i'm the one who's being troublesome, it's no longer my problem. You sir, fail. I prove my point. I have nothing against you as a person, but I trust frozen enough that he's one of my last choices for a wolf.

                  Comment

                  • iluswirl
                    Clueless & Comfortable
                    • May 2007
                    • 462

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                    And to add to my point.. Say I was going to randomly get everybody to team up on u84. Would you not defend him if there was sufficient evidence?

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                      i don't know, it just seems like your reasoning was
                      "i am his friend, i can stand up for him"
                      also, frozenangel bandwagonned both elrayford and ruritsu on the first day

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                        also, if you presented enough evidence to make me think u84 was a wolf yeah i would vote for him

                        Comment

                        • FrozenAngel91
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1029

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                          Just think about it for a second robertsona, why in the world would a wolf defend another wolf?

                          That's asking to get yourself suspected, and I don't think ilu's that stupid


                          Originally posted by Findarian
                          get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                          Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                          I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                          Comment

                          • robertsona
                            missa in h-moll
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4000

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                            Originally posted by FrozenAngel91
                            Just think about it for a second robertsona, why in the world would a wolf defend another wolf?
                            um okay should i even reply to this
                            alright what the hell why not
                            OF COURSE A WOLF WOULD DEFEND ANOTHER WOLF
                            this is obviously because they know each other are wolves
                            so, if the goal of the game (for the wolves) is for the wolves to win, then they must protect each other from being found out as a wolf, duh!
                            i mean, that's like saying, "why would a human defend another human"
                            BECAUSE THEY WANT TO WIN

                            Comment

                            • FrozenAngel91
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1029

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                              Originally posted by robertsona
                              um okay should i even reply to this
                              alright what the hell why not
                              OF COURSE A WOLF WOULD DEFEND ANOTHER WOLF
                              this is obviously because they know each other are wolves
                              so, if the goal of the game (for the wolves) is for the wolves to win, then they must protect each other from being found out as a wolf, duh!
                              i mean, that's like saying, "why would a human defend another human"
                              BECAUSE THEY WANT TO WIN
                              But they'd wait, doing it in the day is like asking to die. Doing it at night is much more effective, and 2 wolves who aren't found out is better than one dead and one suspected.

                              Anyways, I'll let you think what you want, I don't want to hog up the forums with an arguement.


                              Originally posted by Findarian
                              get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                              Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                              I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                              Comment

                              • iluswirl
                                Clueless & Comfortable
                                • May 2007
                                • 462

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                                Originally posted by robertsona
                                also, if you presented enough evidence to make me think u84 was a wolf yeah i would vote for him
                                I said randomly. No evidence in other words. Cause that's what happened. You voted, but then another vote was tagged on. Therefore, of COURSE i'm going to defend somebody who's got a case to live.

                                Comment

                                Working...