jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruritsu
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 479

    #46
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    Originally posted by iluswirl
    Why would you WANT to bait an idiot? It's a total failure strategy. I mean. You just potentially put yourself out there as a wolf, and if you got lynched, the human side would be down one player (that is, unless you are taking us for idiots and you really are a wolf.. Just saying). In other words.. Don't even do it.
    Allow me to direct your attention to that part that says "</blatant Sarcasm>"...

    That is to say that I know that no one could possibly be stupid enough to fall for such a cheesy plan and that I was simply having a little fun and telling people I was online...

    In effect what I'm getting at is: Human (Obviously, at least I thought so >.>)

    *Toddles onto AIM...*
    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #47
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      oh yeah who's number 12

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        I don't know why Freaky never got his role, I'll send it again.

        EDIT: Done.
        Last edited by rzr; 09-15-2008, 08:17 PM.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #49
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          Guys, items can not be given to wolves, so both item seekers, go ahead and send items to random people. If the item is rejected, that would mean the person you sent it to is a wolf. This would be another form of seering. Since wolves can not actually receive the item, there is absolutely no risk in randomly sending the items.

          On another note, someone should seer ruritsu for his sarcasm. We have no other seer candidate other than this guy who I shouldn't post about without that person's permission. He says he didn't save the conversation, so I will let him look into that.

          Vigis should not be randomly used... I will hate you for that.

          Item seekers, when you get the guard item, use it on yourself.

          Oh yeah, obligatory jTWG: Human.

          Gl.

          Comment

          • JKPolk
            tool
            • Aug 2003
            • 3737

            #50
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            Originally posted by Ruritsu
            Allow me to direct your attention to that part that says "</blatant Sarcasm>"...

            That is to say that I know that no one could possibly be stupid enough to fall for such a cheesy plan and that I was simply having a little fun and telling people I was online...

            In effect what I'm getting at is: Human (Obviously, at least I thought so >.>)

            *Toddles onto AIM...*
            brb pming ruritsu

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #51
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              ok, I'm taking over hosting this game since rzr's gone. Everybody PM me your role, and then let me know if you want to start as soon as I get all PMs or wait for a 12th player. Go.

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #52
                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                Gun92 is the 12th player. He just didn't post it in the OP.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                  Right. I'll begin the game proper once I know everyone's role. Oh, include whether or not you have an item in the PM, what it does, etc.

                  1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
                  2. hi top (flywheel1964)
                  3. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                  4. FrozenAngel91 (FrozenAngel991)
                  5. u84 (u8477)
                  6. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
                  7. JkPolk (jomfgwhich)
                  8. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                  9. ElRayford (ElRayford)
                  10. xharumoni (xharumoni)
                  11. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
                  12. Gun92 (james92hofmann)

                  To repeat: Game will start once I have PMs from everyone indicating their role and item possession (if applicable) so send those in!

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                    Mak, thank you for taking over, but rzr gave all the information to tupacodaman and he's willing to take over.

                    Tupaco will be the host.

                    Night 1 will end Tuesday at 8pm as previously schedualed.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                      sup guys, sorry for all that confusion. so yea, GAME ON! Night still ends tomorrow at 8. Hopefully you guys have been active and if not you still have time.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                        Alrighty, that works too. Whatever gets the game moving.

                        Good luck, guys!

                        Comment

                        • Ruritsu
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 479

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                          So then, night 1 is over, no?
                          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                            I foresee an inactive game.

                            Studying for 3 tests right now, message me if needed. (Should be of great importance otherwise I will tell you to **** off.)

                            Comment

                            • iluswirl
                              Clueless & Comfortable
                              • May 2007
                              • 462

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                              Holy crap. I never expected that at all.

                              Anyway.. I'm on aim.. Only cause i'm home sick. D:

                              Comment

                              • tupacodaman
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 635

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                                no, night ends today at 8 pm. 3 hours left

                                Comment

                                Working...