jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #151
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    Originally posted by robertsona
    i mean, that's like saying, "why would a human defend another human"
    because they want to win

    omg the humans want to win what will the wolves do? Hello! You just proved my point.

    Comment

    • JKPolk
      tool
      • Aug 2003
      • 3737

      #152
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      Between JTB's sudden death and these vehement arguments I'm gonna have to go with robertsona tonight. Too many little things.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #153
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        Yeah, gonna have to switch back to Robertsona. Especially after all of his ramblings before..
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • tupacodaman
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 635

          #154
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          Day 3 is now over. Night 4 will end Friday at 5 pm.

          1. iluswirl (iluswirl)
          2. hi top (flywheel1964) (night 1)
          3. freakysnots (freakysnots) (night 2)
          4. FrozenAngel91 (FrozenAngel991)
          5. u84 (u8477)
          6. Ruritsu (ruritsu) (day 1)
          7. JkPolk (jomfgwhich)
          8. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77) (night 3)
          9. ElRayford (ElRayford)
          10. xharumoni (xharumoni) (day 2)
          11. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
          12. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
          I'll pass on the items tomorrow, I need sleep, it's been 40 hours without it

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #155
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            Ok then...see I dunno what I'm doing half the time, I was going to put u84, but then I thought I saw somewhere that you cant edit post and I was running out of time, so I want to make my vote for FrozenAngel91 seems like he is trying to cover something up anyway >.>

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #156
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              Disregard my post >.> I don't know why the hell it went to where it did, I apologize >.<

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #157
                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                Originally posted by Gun92
                Disregard my post >.> I don't know why the hell it went to where it did, I apologize >.<
                So, what was your final point in all of that?
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                  There wasn't, my computer wasn't showing the extra page of posts so I thought I was replying to something on page 7 >.< I'm sorry

                  Comment

                  • tupacodaman
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 635

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                    Night 4 is now over. Day 4 will end Saturday at noon

                    1. iluswirl (iluswirl) (night 4)
                    2. hi top (flywheel1964) (night 1)
                    3. freakysnots (freakysnots) (night 2)
                    4. FrozenAngel91 (FrozenAngel991)
                    5. u84 (u8477)
                    6. Ruritsu (ruritsu) (day 1)
                    7. JkPolk (jomfgwhich)
                    8. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77) (night 3)
                    9. ElRayford (ElRayford)
                    10. xharumoni (xharumoni) (day 2)
                    11. robertsona (robertsonarofl) (day 3)
                    12. Gun92 (james92hofmann)

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                      Dang it. Good luck humans.

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                        I am voting JkPolk, on account that he is the last remaining person left, other than Frozenangel91. I bolded my vote.
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                          I'm also voting for JkPolk because he is the only other then Frozenangel91 who has not been seered.

                          Comment

                          • FrozenAngel91
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1029

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                            I'm gonna safety on jkpolk for the moment. I don't wanna forget about this like I've done before >.<


                            Originally posted by Findarian
                            get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                            Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                            I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                              What do you mean, safety? That's it. We're done. Insta. We win. WOOH!
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                                balls

                                Comment

                                Working...