jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #16
    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

    Originally posted by rzr
    Naw, Mak, it's cool. Just check out my reasoning. You can find it in the sign up thread.

    Kyle, you're just not getting it. It's coming to the point where you're actually annoying me. Ready?

    I-don't-want-you-in-here-because-you're-too-good. It-will-****-with-the-new-players.


    Did you get it that time?
    Then you can't have me or freaky in here. Do you want to play this game? Xception already told you that it's good to have a good player in as an example. Otherwise, it's the blind leading the blind. Besides, I've only played 3 games!

    Also, if you use that logic, then freaky definitely can not play, being that he's more of a vet than you are.

    And while I'm posting, Hi-top isn't exactly bad either. He's learned the concept of this game pretty quick and would be just as good as I or anyone else. So drop it, accept that you have to let me in and I need freaky, or drop all of the players who have any inkling of an idea of how to play this game.
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #17
      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

      Ok, good sir, you're still failing to read what I've already said.

      Xception says: Have a player who's good in there. It helps.

      Rzr says: U84's too good.

      Xception says: Freaky's a vet, too.

      Rzr says: Freaky is not as good as U84. Freaky's been playing longer. Which satisfies Xception's needs.


      Are you, like, able to get it now? I don't want you in here because more than half the players are new. You've proven you're good. What will happen is the new players won't even have a fighting chance. Freaky, on the other hand, isn't as good as you. He understands the syntax and can explain the game to new players and help them along.

      You will most likely manipulate them. We've seen you play dirty. Now, stop posting. Your pissing me off. If you still haven't gotten my point you're a complete moron who doesn't deserve to play.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • FrozenAngel91
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 1029

        #18
        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

        I'm sorry I was going to sign up, but something unexpected came up today and I ended up not being able to. I'll make sure to do it next time though.

        I'll read some more rules and look up more things and then I'll try and join the next game, again I'm sorry for that Ilu X_X

        Good luck to all in the game


        Originally posted by Findarian
        get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
        Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
        I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #19
          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

          Originally posted by rzr
          Ok, good sir, you're still failing to read what I've already said.

          Xception says: Have a player who's good in there. It helps.

          Rzr says: U84's too good.

          Xception says: Freaky's a vet, too.

          Rzr says: Freaky is not as good as U84. Freaky's been playing longer. Which satisfies Xception's needs.


          Are you, like, able to get it now? I don't want you in here because more than half the players are new. You've proven you're good. What will happen is the new players won't even have a fighting chance. Freaky, on the other hand, isn't as good as you. He understands the syntax and can explain the game to new players and help them along.

          You will most likely manipulate them. We've seen you play dirty. Now, stop posting. You're pissing me off. If you still haven't gotten my point you're a complete moron who doesn't deserve to play.
          Fix'd, for someone who usually makes it a big deal not to start **** without proper grammar.

          Anyways, manipulation is a main factor of this game, douchebag. I don't want to resort to names, but I'm starting to get pissed of as well.

          I see your point, but disagree that the new players won't have a fighting chance. For one, I haven't played as a wolf for more than a day phase and the only experience I have with being a human was in your one mystery game. Other than that, unless you are counting the countless times I "cheated," (even though it said nothing about it in the rules) I was only human one other time, where I was killed on Night 1. So, I say to you, no one knows ANYTHING about my skill level in this game and I have way too little experience to be proclaimed as good. Now, put me in the game, or the TWC will be notified.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

            I'll notify the TWC myself. I don't want you to play.

            Now, I have the right to deem how good you are. I'll break it down to the rubric of which I posted in the TWC thread:

            Contribution: [x]

            From what I've seen, when you play you contribute to your sides victory the most. I haven't yet granted you an MVP because you've played dirty, been withdrawn, or others have played better. However, you're very good at hunting down wolves to help the humans, therefore contributing to your team.

            Comprehension: [x]

            The game you formulated for your mystery game, though not as original as it could be, proves your comprehension of the game.

            Strategy: [x]

            Your strategies aren't exactly honorable, but are effective. You like to gain people's trust and get their role. It could make you look like a wolf, but doesn't seem to. Your strategy is very well for someone so new.


            So, Kyle, there you go. If you try to argue with me further the only point you can make is to prove you're a bad player.

            NOTE: Your post had a little improper grammar, too. Also, don't call me a doucebag. I didn't call you any names.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #21
              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

              As good as that all is, I still don't have the experience. At this point, I'm too tired to make any arguments, but later tomorrow, if there is still any dispute, than know that I will be in this game because nothing you have come up with excludes me from this game. I am still new, inexperienced (saying that multiple times to get it into your stubborn skull) and just as able to play in this as anyone else. You have no right to exclude me, as your only reason to exclude anyone in the first place was due to inactivity and, well, you pointed out that on your own.

              So, with that, I am going to bed. I hope you can muster up enough intelligence to admit defeat. If not, then the TWC should take over from here.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                Why do you have to be a prick about it? I'm not letting you play. Being rude isn't going to get me to want you to anymore.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                  rzr, for ****'s sake. Let him play. We already agreed the only person you could prevent from playing was hoochan, since I'm not even going to get into that. If it was because you thought he was going to be inactive, this would be a different story, but you have NO RIGHT to bar him from playing a jTWG because he's "too good."

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                    Well... I am.

                    Your word means nothing. Show me the whole Council telling me to do so. Then I will.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                      Someone come to me on aim about this please.

                      Also @ rzr. I don't really know how good U84 is at TWG, but it doesnt hurt to have a good player with a bunch of noobs. It helps balance out the overall skill level of the game.

                      But I dont really know what's going on in the situation, so someone please contact me.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                        I got you, Trav. That's why I want Freaky to stay. I'll text you if you don't reply on AIM.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          I got you, Trav. That's why I want Freaky to stay. I'll text you if you don't reply on AIM.
                          I need Freaky in my game. He signed up for mine, too. It makes so much more sense to let me play in this game, giving you a Vet, and let him play in my game, giving me a sufficient amount of players.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                            No. Freaky stays in mine. It's people like you that are the reason he quit.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                              sup, i play jtwg, i don't like twg

                              (btw, wanted a wwii themed game since i think last year)

                              Edit: I don't get what the argument was about. I saw that TWG was full so I asked to be a sub. I saw that jTWG was not full, so I asked to be in. So I'm in this game and not TWG. (I didn't read the this thread so I might be off track. Someone explain to me please.)
                              Last edited by freakysnots; 09-15-2008, 03:08 PM.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LI: WWII; A Soldiers Tale

                                I got Gun92 to play. I'll begin things.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...